MFS Integration Engineer
EricssonFull time Full day
About this opportunity
The role will be working closely with the customer Group and OPCO technology teams as well as Mobile Financial Services Unit. Internally you will be required to work closely with program stakeholders such as CPM, Business Analysts, Solution Architects, Mobile Money SMEs, and M-Commerce Stakeholders.
You will be reporting to the Head of Mobile Money Design and Systems Integration and functionally belong to the Mobile Money program.
What you will do
- Install, Integrate, commission the network nodes under ECW/ EWP solution
- Support Business Analyst and Solution Architect for new requirements and design changes
- Understand technical requirements as specified in the Solution document
- Perform ECW Integration and configuration changes activities within the approved change window.
- Prepare test cases in consultation with Solution Architect/BA & Conduct Integration tests with 3 PPs
- Report progress of assigned activities to the respective Business Analyst and CPM.
- CAB participation & Change Coordination between MTN/3PP & GNOC
- UAT/SIT result sign off
- End to end issue handling and coordination with GSC
- Internal & External Audit handling
You will bring
- Experience in Ericsson Converged Wallet Solution Integration or equivalent e-wallet product 2+ Years
- Experience in Managed Services in Operational assurance or SME areas. 3+ Years
- Proven achievement in BSS.
- Understanding of Ericsson Wallet Platform or adjacent BSS domains products as Charging System
- BSS Experience 3+ years
- Strong leadership skills with a focus on team performance
- Result oriented with customer first attitude
- Can handle stressful and ambiguous situations
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Self-motivated with strong drive and initiative, collaborative, relating, and networking
- Outgoing personality that finds it easy to cooperate and establish relationships across organizational boundaries and in a global environment
- University degree in Technology, preferably MSC
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office Tools
Understanding of Integration Protocols /APIs
- Working knowledge of a variety of programming languages, including Java, HTML, and Python
- Understanding of DevOps processes
- Good experience with GNU/Linux, Open Source and Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, Artifactory
- Shell scripting / Python /Bash / Perl/ Java and Groovy.
- Hands-on experience of GIT, Stash, GitHub/Bitbucket, etc., and release branching models, Jenkins is preferred;
- Standard IT security practices such as encryption, certificates, and key management.
- Maintaining internet-facing production-grade applications in virtualized environments such as cloud computing platforms and services.
- Working with scalable networking technologies such as Load Balancers/Firewalls and web standards (REST APIs, web security mechanisms).
- Working with deployment and orchestration technologies (such as Mesos, OpenStack, Ansible, and Spinnaker).
- Understanding of open source server software (such as NGINX, RabbitMQ, Redis, Elasticsearch).
- Good knowledge of Containers, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Good Knowledge of F5, VMware & PKS.
- Good understanding of Oracle DB, SQL
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: Pakistan (PK) || Pakistan : Federal : Islamabad || Pakistan : Balochistan : Gwadar || Pakistan : Balochistan : Khuzdar || Pakistan : Balochistan : Qila Abdullah || Pakistan : Balochistan : Quetta || Pakistan : Balochistan : Sibi || Pakistan : Balochistan : Zhob || Pakistan : NWFP : Abbottabad || Pakistan : NWFP : Chitral || Pakistan : NWFP : Dera Ismail Khan || Pakistan : NWFP : Kohat || Pakistan : NWFP : Mardan || Pakistan : NWFP : Peshawar || Pakistan : NWFP : Swat || Pakistan : NWFP : Upper Dir || Pakistan : Punjab : Bahawalnagar || Pakistan : Punjab : Faisalabad || Pakistan : Punjab : Gujranwala || Pakistan : Punjab : Jhang || Pakistan : Punjab : Jhelum || Pakistan : Punjab : Lahore || Pakistan : Punjab : Multan || Pakistan : Punjab : Rahim Yar Khan || Pakistan : Punjab : Rawalpindi || Pakistan : Punjab : Sahiwal || Pakistan : Punjab : Sialkot || Pakistan : Sindh : Hyderabad || Pakistan : Sindh : Jacobabad || Pakistan : Sindh : Karachi || Pakistan : Sindh : Kashmor || Pakistan : Sindh : Larkana || Pakistan : Sindh : Mirpur Khas || Pakistan : Sindh : Nawabshah || Pakistan : Sindh : Sukkur
Req ID: 667848