MFS Business Analyst
EricssonFull time Full day
About this opportunity
Mobile Money Business Analyst role is accountable for the design and ownership of Mobile Money common core solution in OPCO. This role will support partners to design solutions and take the role of solution architect in delivery projects. The business analyst will engage the Ericsson Business Area counterpart to ensure the solution is aligned with Ericsson Wallet Platform product best practices and roadmap.
What you will do
- Work closely with customers to build a solution based on the received demands and requirements documentation
- Organize Requirement gathering workshops to ensure all business requirements are gathered as input towards Quick study execution by respective R&D organizations.
- Support Account Manager and Deployment manager in the communication of quarterly deployment plan
- Communicate regularly with Ericsson Converged Wallet platform roadmap for OPCO specific use cases.
- Support HUB MFS Manager to build OPCO Deployment Plan.
- Builds HLD/LLD and ensures sign-off from Opco respective stakeholders as part of Demand Technical Governance.
- Engages with Opco Security Lead to ensure solutions are aligned with overall MFS security conventions
- Educate OPCOs counterparts on MoMo Platform Service catalog and available and planned use cases.
- Regular gap analysis of use cases and capabilities based on Service catalog versus what is being used to identify growth opportunities.
- Regular analysis of use cases and capabilities that are not generating revenue or usage is showing a constant decline trend.
- Responsible for the value and technical outcome of the demands.
- Ensure proper routing of demand requests through the demand management process, enablement request process, or Service Request (MS).
- Maintain a healthy demand management lifecycle by properly tracking all milestones with associated dependency and defects properly logged
- Organizes Requirement gathering workshop to ensure all business requirements are captured as input towards Quick study execution by Design Unit, Customer Adaptation Centre and HUB CSI.
- Support Account Manager and Business Development Manager in material preparation around MTN Platform Roadmap with a focus on OPCO specific use cases.
- Provide additional support to Opco regarding business development initiatives
You will bring
- Minimum Experience in Fintech/Mobile Money and EWP 5+ years
- Experience in Mobile Money Solution Architecture and design of use cases 4+ years
- Previous BSS or adjacent areas' experience required
- Strong leadership skills with a focus on team performance
- Result oriented with customer first attitude
- Can handle stressful and ambiguous situations
- Must exhibit excellent analytical, decision making and creative thinking skills
- Strong Knowledge of business principles and practices
- Excellent facilitation and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Self-motivated with strong drive and initiative, collaborative, relating, and networking
- Track record as a leader and the ability to work independently preferably with a well-established contact network
- Outgoing personality that finds it easy to cooperate and establish relationships across organizational boundaries and in a global environment
- Good at handling resource planning and competence development
- University degree in Technology or Economics, preferably MSC, MBA, or equivalent
- Certification in Digital Finance or Digital Money
- TOGAF Certification is an added advantage
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Proficiency in Agile Methodology and DevOps
- Working knowledge of Use case Modelling
- Understanding of standard change management process
- CBAP Certification
- Standard IT security practices such as encryption, certificate exchange, and key management.
- Maintaining internet-facing production-grade applications in virtualized environments such as cloud computing platforms and services.
- Working with deployment and orchestration technologies (such as Mesos, OpenStack, Ansible, and Spinnaker).
- Working knowledge of IT infrastructure deployment and installation
- Understanding of hardware ordering processes using Premium Ordering
- Good knowledge of Containers, Docker, Kubernetes.
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: Pakistan (PK) || Pakistan : Federal : Islamabad || Pakistan : Balochistan : Gwadar || Pakistan : Balochistan : Khuzdar || Pakistan : Balochistan : Qila Abdullah || Pakistan : Balochistan : Quetta || Pakistan : Balochistan : Sibi || Pakistan : Balochistan : Zhob || Pakistan : NWFP : Abbottabad || Pakistan : NWFP : Chitral || Pakistan : NWFP : Dera Ismail Khan || Pakistan : NWFP : Kohat || Pakistan : NWFP : Mardan || Pakistan : NWFP : Peshawar || Pakistan : NWFP : Swat || Pakistan : NWFP : Upper Dir || Pakistan : Punjab : Bahawalnagar || Pakistan : Punjab : Faisalabad || Pakistan : Punjab : Gujranwala || Pakistan : Punjab : Jhang || Pakistan : Punjab : Jhelum || Pakistan : Punjab : Lahore || Pakistan : Punjab : Multan || Pakistan : Punjab : Rahim Yar Khan || Pakistan : Punjab : Rawalpindi || Pakistan : Punjab : Sahiwal || Pakistan : Punjab : Sialkot || Pakistan : Sindh : Hyderabad || Pakistan : Sindh : Jacobabad || Pakistan : Sindh : Karachi || Pakistan : Sindh : Kashmor || Pakistan : Sindh : Larkana || Pakistan : Sindh : Mirpur Khas || Pakistan : Sindh : Nawabshah || Pakistan : Sindh : Sukkur
Req ID: 667850
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.