Consultant (Dentistry) ()
Integrated Medical Services, Aga Khan University HospitalFull time Full day
The Aga Khan University Hospital in addition to its five Hospitals creates access through its Outreach Services which include Clinical Laboratories, Outpatient Medical Centres, Pharmacy services, Home Health and other services. Outreach Services are designed to provide primary to secondary healthcare services to patients near their homes and are present in several cities across Pakistan. Outpatient Medical Centres offer a range of specialty clinics including Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Dermatology, Gastroenterology, Cardiopulmonary, Orthopedics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics and Physiotherapy, and cater to children, adults, and elderly patients for general health checks or specific disease consultations.
You will have an independent consultant status and will be responsible to carry out Dentistry clinics and related procedures.
You should have:
- a BDS degree with a valid PMC license
- completed FCPS or equivalent in Dentistry
- preferably at least two years of post-residency relevant experience in a reputable healthcare institution
- specialization in operative dentistry and endodontics, orthodontist, oro-maxillofacial surgery, and prosthodontics
- willingness to be a part of our revenue-sharing compensation model
This is a part-time position on revenue-sharing model to be based in Peshawar
Please send your resume to [email protected] and mark the subject with position title "Consultant (Dentistry) (Part-time)".
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications should be submitted latest by August 14, 2022