Technical Presales Consultant- DELL (Based in Pakistan)
Ingram MicroFull time Full day
About Ingram Micro
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
Ingram Micro's global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
In this role "Technical Presales Consultant-DELL ", you need to be a proactive person with Excellent Technical, Presentation and Communication skills to enhance the sales of assigned products by offering Presales support to customers, You need to master the product knowledge to design solutions and assist salespersons to up-sell and cross-sell designated products.
What will you do?
- Providing Pre-Sales support on Dell Infrastructure Solutions Portfolio.
- Demonstrate a strong ability to position Dell infrastructure offerings in the context of the customers industry and the customers' requirements
- Contribute to RFI and RFP responses
- Create impactful presentations, to support the sales / business on specific solutions
- Manage solution approach discussions and demonstrations at partner / customer visits by bringing together all the capabilities and functions to showcase Dell portfolio
- Actively participate and contribute to account mining / cross-sell activities and follow them up by pitching relevant capabilities to help create new opportunities
- Maintain an effective reporting system to support all the phases of the opportunity lifecycle. Additionally update the partner/internal sales team on the new solution offerings
- Generate Bill of Materials.
- Conduct POCs for the partners and end users.
Decisions free to make:
- Designing BOQ
- Technical Training content
- Meeting resellers, end-user & vendor
Which Talent do you bring?
- You have 5+ years of presales experience
- You have prior presales and / or solutioning experience or significant experience in delivering partner/customer engagements
- You have a deep functional understanding of Dell Technologies and competitor Portfolio
- You have certification: Dell / EMC Certification - highly desirable
- You have a strong financial acumen would be preferred
- You are enthusiastic and driven by results with a strong will to succeed.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected, and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of success: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility, Courage, and Talents.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.