Talent Acquisition Specialist
Broadpeak TechnologiesFull time Full day
4 year(s) or above experience
- Create and publish job ads in various portals
- Network with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during events
- Coordinate with our Director Talent in USA in sourcing potential candidates in that market
- Collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees
- Screen resumes and job applications
- Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates
- Interview candidates in-person, phone or video a wide range of roles (junior, senior and executive)
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill and source of hire
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business or related field.
- 3 -5 years of experience as a recruiting specialist with a track record of employee placement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong negotiation skills when discussing terms and conditions of employment.
- In-depth knowledge of hiring strategies and labor laws.
- Well versed with LinkedIn and other search engines
- Already hiring for Europe or US market will be an added advantage
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.
Graphic Designer Job
CitrusBitsFull time Full day
CitrusBits is a renowned and top award-winning digital development company based out of California, USA. It has been recognized in the list of top B2B companies by Clutch, a rating and review platform out of Washington, D.C., in their annual...
Negotiation Officer Job
RNS GlobalFull time Full day
We are looking for experience male and female for the post of Negotiation Officer. You must have exceptional communication skills its a B2B campaign and you have to handle customer queries in a good manner. If you have good English...
Fixed Term: Nutrition Officer (IYCF and Wasting), NOB, Islamabad, Pakistan
United NationsFull time Full day
Job Description UNICEF works in some of the world toughest places, to reach the world most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfil their potential. Across 190 countries and territories, we work for...