Associate Engineer Staff Grade: SG-4
Public sector organizationFull time Full day
7th August, 2022
Last date to apply
21st August, 2022
Islamabad or Anywhere in Pakistan/GB/AJK
Computer and Information Technology
Gross Monthly Salary Rs.100,738/- along with other perks/ facilities as per Policy
Eligible Qualification & Experience: Minimum 16 years of education with Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Sciences / Software Engineering / Computer Engineering or related disciplines from a recognized institution.
Required Experience: Two (02) years post qualification experienc in the relevant field.
Preference will be given to the candidates having the following:
- Understanding of network, application, and host-based security systems including firewalls, VPN, cryptography, antivirus, antispam, IPS/IDS, and wireless security.
- Proved experience for working on Router, Firewalls and core distribution switches.
- Deep understanding and hand zone experience in L2/L3 protocols i.e RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP MPLS and all type of Redundant protocols like HSRP, VRRP, GLBP etc.
- Basic understanding of Linux OS (UBUNTU)
- Basic understanding of Webservers (Apache, Nginx)
- Administrator, Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including issues in automated job/scripts, escalate issues and run routine job
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers, systems administrators etc.)
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to queries of other assisting departments
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Must possess excellent written and communication skills.
- Proven ability to learn!
Preference will be given to the candidate having relevant certification.
Age Requirement: 32 years (Maximum)
Gross Monthly Salary Rs.100,738/- along with other perks/ facilities as per Policy.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.