Assistant Director (B&A) - Executive Grade (EG-II)
Public sector organizationFull time Full day
7th August, 2022
Last date to apply
21st August, 2022
Islamabad or Anywhere in Pakistan/GB/AJK
Gross Monthly Salary Rs.231,056/- along with other perks/ facilities as per Policy
Eligible Qualification & Experience:
- ACA with two (02) years of post-qualification experience
- ACCA, CIMA, ACMA, CA Inter (with completed articles), Master Degree or equivalent in Management / Accounts / Finance or related discipline with five (05) years of post-qualification experience.
Preference will be given to the candidates having the following:
- Good knowledge of IFRS/IAS with implementation of new IFRS and change.
- Ability to prepare financial statement on MS Excel and its disclosures as per current disclosure requirement
- Ability to comprehend tax impact and requirement of tax compliance
- Ability to analyze financial statements and review feasibility reports of the telecom companies.
- Good working knowledge of revenue assurance activities of telecom companies.
- Self-starter and willing to extend proactive support in performance of all accounting activities and preparation of financial statements.
- Understanding of receivables management and related reconciliations.
- Preparation and submission of management reports.
- Ability to exhibit expert level analytical skills.
- Ability to use analytics for sound decision making, initiatives and operations.
- Ability to carry out communication, written and verbal, at all organizational levels.
- Open to change and flexible in adapting new developments in response to new information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles.
Age Requirement: 35 Years (Maximum)
Gross Monthly Salary Rs.231,056/- along with other perks/ facilities as per Policy.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.