Ionic & Angular Developer - Front-End (2 Years Professional Exp. Needed)
Seeka TechnologyFull time Full day
We are looking to hire a talented Ionic framework developer who has experience working on hybrid solutions that can work as perfectly as possible. You will be working on a big project meant to bring millions of students and job seekers the right opportunities in Australia. You will also be working with a team consisting of other developers based in Pakistan who are all also working from home and follow agile methodologies. You will also have the chance of being able to spearhead ionic/angular framework solutions because we are looking for people who have the potential to become leaders.
- To develop and improve the prototype of our mobile application and website in terms of responsiveness and overall functionality
- Working closely with backend developers, project managers and our product design manager
- Implementing the best practices for user-centered UX/UI designs
- Developing application codes and unit tests in Angular, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support
- Must be able to speak and write in English clearly
- At least 3 years of proven experience working implementing Agile work methodologies with user-centered UX/UI designs for Mobile Apps and Websites that effectively communicate interaction and design concepts
- At least 3 years experience with IONIC
- Some experience with REACT Native is a bonus
- Some experience as a full-stack developer is a bonus
- Must have experience dealing with complex problems as well as solving them
- Must be proficient with Adobe XD. Other design software such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is a bonus.
- Ability to work closely with developers and provide any assets or detailed design documents necessary to implement the designs.
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible codes
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 web standards
- Great project management skills is a bonus
- Ability to work with a multicultural team
What to expect if you have been shortlisted for the role:
1. Technical Interview: You will be asked a few questions in a WhatsApp group chat set up for you with the recruitment team and if they are satisfied with your response, they will ask to have/schedule a 15 -60 minute WhatsApp group call where you will be asked a few technical questions as well as questions about your motivation for applying to the job.
2. Hackerrank test: You will be given a technical test and be expected to report back to the recruitment team on the WhatsApp group chat set up for you earlier.
3. Final Interview: Your test result will be evaluated and if you pass the test further discussions about the job will resume and you will be offered the role along with a start date.
- Completely remote or work from home (Very good if you also want to spend more time with family)
- Friendly and understanding colleagues
- Competitive salaries
- You get to work in an agile work environment
- You get to show your leadership skills
- International working exposure
- Company shares can be offered based on how successful with our products' launch
- Company sponsored online classes or tech talks
- Bonuses if you perform beyond expectation
- Promotions towards better job roles possible after a certain period of time
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.