Tetra PakFull time Full day
At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
Internship opportunity at Laminator to study multiple polymer behaviors at different machine conditions.
What you will do
- The intern will be handling a project on laminator on study of machine de bottlenecking
- Conduct review of SOPs at process for standardization and identification of improvement areas
- Study of polymer behavior at machine specially the difference between Bio PE and Fossil Based PE
- Verification of polymer temperature parameters
We believe you have
- In the 3rd or 4th year of Electrical/Electronics Engineering Degree
- Thorough and high attention to detail
- The ability to work well with others
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what’s good; for food, people, and the planet, apply through our careers page at https://jobs.tetrapak.com/.
This job posting expires on 22nd August, 2022
If you have any questions about your application, please contact Zoiya Hafeez
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.