Solution Architect Microsoft Dynamics 365
Broadpeak TechnologiesFull time Full day
5 year(s) or above experience
- Who we’re looking for:
- Dynamics 365 Commerce / Retail Functional professionals to design, implement and deploy D365 solutions, and lead the company’s newest eCommerce platform. The ideal candidate will possess skills in D365 Commerce / Retail applications process design and configuration; D365 application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and D365 application technical architecture.
- How you’ll make an impact:
- Creating functional requirements as an input to application design
- Preparing & Supervising application design and architecture components
- Developing and testing detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes
- Performing & Supervising application build, test, and deploy activities
- Planning and executing data conversion activities
- Driving test planning and execution
- Troubleshooting application / system issues
- Customer & Business facing role requires good experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce/Retail
- And here’s what we think you’re like:
- Preferred: Dynamics D365 Certification
- 4+ years of experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions
- Experience of D365 Commerce / AX 2012 Retail implementations and support.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce configuration and customization
- Microsoft Power Apps and Power Automate expertise and integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Experience of configuration and troubleshooting of POS setup that includes printers, customer display, scanners, hardware station, MPOS.
- Experience creating and integrating Microsoft Azure cloud architectures
- Ability to create and maintain software development lifecycle environments including code build and deployment automation
- Experience defining and enforcing code quality standards for Microsoft Dynamics 365 customizations, Power Apps, Power Automate, etc.
- Good exposure to Finance & SCM domains and industry knowledge.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.
Expert Vendor Management (JazzCash) Job
PMCL-JAZZFull time Full day
Expert Vendor Management is a bridge between JazzCash amp; Business Partners who enables Business Partner-Contact Center to function and serve customers in a proficient manner while ensuring compliance to JazzCash and SBP policies amp; procedures. The role reports directly to...
Manager PMO (Commission Revenue Management System) Job
PMCL-JAZZFull time Full day
Manager PMO - Finance Automation is responsible for day to day management of project work by utilizing project management best practices while managing stakeholders, cross functional teams and on-spot problem resolution. The role directly reports to Head of Financial Control,...
Ionic Framework Developer - Remote Work/ Work From Home
Seeka TechnologyFull time Full day
Company Description SEEKA Technologies (Not Seeka Limited) is a project under its parent organization called Fresh Futures Australia which is an education consultant based in both Australia and Malaysia. It will be a platform with a huge database where A.I....