Broadpeak TechnologiesFull time Full day
3 year(s) or above experience
- Designing and implementing new website features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website's architecture with front end design
- Ensuring high-performance, availability and managing all technical aspects of the CMS including but not limited to Wordpress
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working web solution
- Experience building user interfaces for websites ,web applications and mobile websites
- Experience in designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc
- Ability to understand CSS changes to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layouts and wire-frames into working web solutions and websites
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JWN, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Strong understanding of PRP back-end development
- Good understanding and hands-on experience in WordPress and similar tools and technologies.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.
Software Engineer - Frontend
eMumbaFull time Full day
Data Analyst Trainee
CODE InformaticsFull time Full day
Job Description: Work with various stakeholders and leadership to perform ad-hoc data analysis Attending daily meetings and complete all development tasks assigned by team lead Reporting of task progress on daily basis Help to manage our core analytical datasets and...
Associate, DMS Technical Support
S&P GlobalFull time Full day
The Role: Associate, DMS Technical Support The Location: Islamabad, Pakistan The Team: S&P Global Market Intelligence is seeking an Associate, DMS Technical Support to join the Data Management Solutions Technical Support team in Islamabad. The team partners with Datafeed Application...