Solution Architect Microsoft Dynamics 365
Broadpeak TechnologiesFull time Full day
5 year(s) or above experience
- Who we’re looking for:
- Dynamics 365 Commerce / Retail Functional professionals to design, implement and deploy D365 solutions, and lead the company’s newest eCommerce platform. The ideal candidate will possess skills in D365 Commerce / Retail applications process design and configuration; D365 application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and D365 application technical architecture.
- How you’ll make an impact:
- Creating functional requirements as an input to application design
- Preparing & Supervising application design and architecture components
- Developing and testing detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes
- Performing & Supervising application build, test, and deploy activities
- Planning and executing data conversion activities
- Driving test planning and execution
- Troubleshooting application / system issues
- Customer & Business facing role requires good experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce/Retail
- And here’s what we think you’re like:
- Preferred: Dynamics D365 Certification
- 4+ years of experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions
- Experience of D365 Commerce / AX 2012 Retail implementations and support.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce configuration and customization
- Microsoft Power Apps and Power Automate expertise and integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Experience of configuration and troubleshooting of POS setup that includes printers, customer display, scanners, hardware station, MPOS.
- Experience creating and integrating Microsoft Azure cloud architectures
- Ability to create and maintain software development lifecycle environments including code build and deployment automation
- Experience defining and enforcing code quality standards for Microsoft Dynamics 365 customizations, Power Apps, Power Automate, etc.
- Good exposure to Finance & SCM domains and industry knowledge.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.
Fixed Term: Nutrition Officer (IYCF and Wasting), NOB, Islamabad, Pakistan
United NationsFull time Full day
Job Description UNICEF works in some of the world toughest places, to reach the world most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfil their potential. Across 190 countries and territories, we work for...
Manager Transformation Job
PMCL-JAZZFull time Full day
Manager Transformation will be responsible for overseeing transformation projects and analytics at JazzCash. The role reports directly to Head of Transformation and Reporting. What does Manager Transformation do? Responsible for leading the financial carve out of JazzCash Liaise with Ventures...
Assistant Director Administration & Coordination (Islamabad)
National University of Sciences and TechnologyFull time Full day
Qualification / Experience - Master in Business Administration (MBA)/MSc in Management from any HEC recognized university. - Minimum Five (05) years\' experience in university Administration including Human Resource, Transport, Supply Chain, Mess Management, Protocol Duties, Event Management and Accounts in...