Optimum AdvisoryFull time Full day
· Reporting to Operations Manager, responsible for managing smooth operations of air separation units, Hydrogen plant & associated customer pipeline in line with company safety, health, environment & quality (SHEQ) standards and process safety guidelines.
· Support shift team in plant troubleshooting, startup and shutdown activities
· Conduct root cause analysis (RCA) and execute action arising from the RCA
· Actively engage in identification of projects for plant performance & efficiency improvement and lead execution of those projects
· Manage daily production reporting & stock reconciliation
· Liaise with maintenance team for timely execution of maintenance jobs
· Liaise with relevant departments for production planning
· Ensure that operations is compliant with ISO9001, ISO45001, FSSC22000 & Halal certification requirements
· Problem solving & analytical skills
· Contractor management
· Effective communication & influencing skills
· Team player
· Chemical Engineer from a reputable university with min. 5 years of experience in operations of Industrial gases or petrochemical plant.
· Hands on experience of operation of centrifugal compressors & pumps, cooling water system, chemical handling, high pressure vessels, distributed control system (DCS), instrumentation & control valves.
· Proficient with Microsoft office suit (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), SAP PM & MM modules.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs90,000.00 - Rs100,000.00 per month
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Operations: 5 years (Required)
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.