Project Officer/Research Associate SWM
The Urban UnitFull time Full day
Number of Positions 2
Age Limit: maximum 35
Education: Minimum 16 years of education in Environmental Engineering/ sciences/ mathematics/ economics
Education: Minimum 18 years of education in Environmental Engineering/ sciences/ mathematics/ economics
Experience: 0-2 Years of Relevant Work Experience in public or private SWM sector
Experience: 0-1 Years of Relevant Work Experience in public or private SWM sector
- Reporting to Specialist/.Sr. Specialist SWM.
- Responsible to conduct field visits and prepare primary as well as secondary data of different SWM projects as instructed by SWM Senior team members.
- Coordinate with other inside and outside departments for SWM mapping and to obtain all the required information as per project.
- Act as the main focal person among different stakeholders involved in waste management activities
- Present the Urban Unit at district and divisional level in the province of Punjab
- Conduct day-to-day monitoring of all waste related planning processing/operations under the assigned project
- Keep data base of all necessary inputs to the system and recommend modifications and improvements
- Keep record of financial transactions
- Deal with complaints registration and remedy measures
- Prepare all the project relevant reports and extract data as per requirement of the project
- Give on time completion of tasks assigned by the senior team members of the SWM team
- Prepare training material including leaflets, brochures, and any other relevant material as instructed by Specialist and senior Specialist SWM team
- Any other job/duty assigned by the higher management.
- Knowledge regarding solid waste management
- Analytical skills for data analysis
- Computer literacy & Communication skills
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.