UI Lead - W3906/3914-I
NisumFull time Full day
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Team: Customer Interactive Services
Work Type: Full Time
Nisum is a leading global digital commerce firm headquartered in California, with services spanning digital strategy and transformation, insights and analytics, blockchain, business agility, and custom software development. Founded in 2000 with the customer-centric motto “
Building Success Together®,” Nisum has grown to over 1,800 professionals across the United States, Chile,Colombia, India, Pakistan and Canada. A preferred advisor to leading Fortune 500 brands, Nisum enables clients to achieve direct business growth by building the advanced technology they need to reach end customers in today’s world, with immersive and seamless experiences across digital and physical channels
- If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve your skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
- We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation, and benefits.
- We are looking for a passionate Frontend Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming and building high-performing, fluent, fully-responsive enterprise-graded web applications.
- You will be part of a talented international software team that works on high-volume, low-latency, mission-critical solutions.
- Your roles and responsibilities include analyzing user requirements and business objectives, determining application features and functionality, recommending changes to existing web applications, and managing development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Responsibilities will include implementing visual elements and their behaviors with user interactions, optimizing applications, ensuring UI/UX feasibility, and implementing API designs and architecture. That will also include bridging the gap between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure, taking an active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks and functions.
- You will work with both front-end and back-end web developers to build all client-side logic.
- Besides that, you will also be prototyping new ideas, concepts, and designs
- Besides that, you need to compile detailed technical documentation and user assistance material, requiring excellent written and verbal communication.
- Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality are essential.
What You'll Do
- Determines and implements the most efficient and cost effective solutions
- Provide guidance on latest technology trends and future directions
- Provide coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts
- Verify program logic using testing and debugging best practices (TDD,BDD), including design of testing systems and preparation of test data
- Use Agile SCRUM model to deliver solutions with high level of flexibility and adaptability
- Participate in, design and implement all aspects of code lifecycle, including design & implementations of CI/CD pipelines, deployment and operational concerns
- Develop new documentation, doc standards, technical procedures, user guides and operational workflows
What You Know
- Experience: Minimum 8+ years of experience
- Communication: Should be great in verbal and presentation skills
- Leadership: Minimum 2 years of experience in leading a team
- Technical skills: core Java Script, OOJS, Advanced JS, HTML, CSS
- Good with either React JS or Vue JS and Unit testing frameworks like Jasmine
- Good with debugging skills
- Involved in release plan and production deployments
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in specific technical fields like computer science, math, statistics preferred; or equivalent practical experience
- Health: We provide comprehensive health benefits that are designed specifically to meet your needs at all stages of your life. With our many options, you can find coverage related to in-patient and out-patient care along with life insurance.
- Work-Life Balance: We provide optimal flexibility and choice for our employees to manage time away from work and for almost every aspect of life. Whether it’s about performing a pilgrimage, medical leave, family planning, or spending time with friends or family, our paid-time-off benefit can support your lifestyle.
- Incentives and Rewards: We recognize that different people have different needs, and this is why we extend our benefits beyond conventional offerings. We offer a variety of options to help you juggle the demands of your career and life. We offer multiple ways to earn financial rewards and offer financial support programs, such as interest-free loans, multiple discount programs, one extra salary, car financing schemes, old-age benefits, and fund savings.
- Development and Training Programs: We recognize the skillset and mindset our employees need to stay competitive in the marketplace and provide support through structured classroom training, study sponsorships, international trips, and multiple appreciation programs.
- Team Building: We strive to create a culture where fun and work go hand-in-hand. We offer quarterly team lunches along with monthly entertainment events to ensure the workplace remains fun and productive!
- Corporate Appliances: We set you up for success by providing all the tools you need to start your career with us off right. We provide a laptop with accessories, a cellular and internet device, and a power bank.
- Office Facilities: Our office is specifically designed to support a healthy and balanced lifestyle for our employees. It offers a separate gaming room, gym facility, free lunches, an in-house vending machine, and so much more!
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.
Programme Management Officer
World Health OrganizationFull time Full day
PN:427483 OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAMME Effective application ofresults-based management framework through programme development,implementation, monitoring and evaluation of WHO technical programmes atregional and country level. DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES As part of providing expertfront-line briefing, advice and guidance to divisional staff related...
Account Manager - Islamabad
Adventus.ioFull time Full day
Your Family Adventus.io is a B2B2C SaaS-based marketplace supporting institutions, recruiters and students within the international student placement sector. Our innovative platform allows institutions, recruiters and students to directly connect with one another, resulting in matching the right international study...
Technical Business Analyst – WFH/Remote Work (2 Years Exp. Needed)
Seeka TechnologyFull time Full day
Company Description We are looking for a Business analyst who can act as a medium or a channel between the business and IT developers. Our ideal candidate is someone who excels at analysing data and processes, determining areas of improvement...