Human Resource Assistant
Associates in Development (AiD) Pvt. LtdFull time Full day
21st November, 2022
Last date to apply
30th November, 2022
Position: Human Resource Assistant
Reporting to: Manager Admin & HR
Associates in Development Pvt. Ltd. (AiD) is a Pakistan-based development and management consulting company which provides high-quality consulting services in the core areas of 1) Social Sectors; 2) Engineering & Infrastructure; and 3) Environment and Climate Change.
AiD has received USAID’s award for the Economic Recovery and Development Activity (ERDA), which is a five-year project designed to expand economic opportunities in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa including in Newly Merged Districts (NMDs). ERDA will promote sustainable economic growth by improving agriculture sector capacity and supporting allied MSMEs in the non-agriculture sectors.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist in carrying out the recruitment process of short-term and long-term local employees in compliance with established procedures and regulations, including but not limited to posting job advertisements, pre-screening candidates, arranging interviews, collecting documents, conducting reference checks, preparing employment and short-term consultancy agreements.
- Orientation to new Staff on Field Office Policy Manual.
- Ensure accurate and timely timesheet submissions.
- Maintain leave and Recruitment tracker.
- Ensure personnel and recruitment files are maintained according to organization’s policies and procedures and in a manner that ensures confidentiality.
- Look after staff health insurance claims and timely enrollment of new staff in health insurance.
- File monthly payroll supporting documents.
- Master’s degree in human resources, business administration, or related field required.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in progressive Human Resource roles; USAID experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Human Resource management concepts and best practices, and USAID regulations.
- Demonstrated versatility, integrity, and confidentiality.
- Strong attention to detail, high degree of accuracy and thoroughness.
- Excellent interpersonal, diplomacy, and communications skills.
- Fluency in English, Urdu and Pashto is required.
- Ability to create and maintain databases