Angular Developer - WFH/Remote Work (2 years Angular Experience Needed)
Seeka TechnologyFull time Full day
SEEKA Technologies (Not Seeka Limited) is a project under its parent organization called Fresh Futures Australia which is an education consultant based in both Australia and Malaysia. We are developing and creating a platform that utilises A.I. to help match students and job seekers to the right opportunities relevant to them from Kindergarten up to the University along with vocational training centers and language schools and ofcourse to businesses and companies who need the right candidates. Our mission is to make it easier for anyone to find, filter and apply to educational institutions and companies in a more seamless manner.
We are now looking for an experienced developer who has experience with Angular and would like to be a part of a team that is working on building a mobile-App based platform meant to help students and jobseekers.
- Training will be provided
- This job can be conducted completely from home or remotely. You will not be required to go to an officeplace
- Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular JS best practices
- Making complex technical and design decisions for AngularJS projects
- Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support
- Good spoken and written English proficiency
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 2 years experience with front-end development
- At least 2 years of proven experience with Angular 7 or 8
- Proven work experience investigating issues faced by users, identify the root causes and fixing them
- 2 years of experience in using Agile work methodologies
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible codes
- 2 years of extensive programming experience in HTML5, CSS3, SASS and Bootstrap
- 2 years of experience with REST APIs
- Extensive experience with Node JS and Express JS is a bonus
- Great project management skills is a bonus
- Ability to work with a multicultural team
- Excellent communication skills
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver
- Bonuses available for great work
- Being able to work with an agile team as well as utilizing agile methodologies