Senior Assistant, Health Information Management Services
Aga Khan University HospitalFull time Full day
The Aga Khan University Hospital is a not-for-profit healthcare institute that offers all medical services to their patients under one roof. In addition to the tertiary care hospital in Karachi, AKUH has a network of 4 secondary care hospitals, 30+ Medical Centres, and over 290+ Clinical Laboratories, 30+ Pharmacies in over 120+ cities across Pakistan. It also offers Home Healthcare Services and home deliveries of medicines. The Hospital provides Zakat for those patients who are eligible, and the health systems offers generous Patient Welfare to support those in financial need. In recognition of its high quality and patient safety, the AKUH is accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI) as an Academic Medical Centre and its Clinical Laboratories are accredited by the College of American Pathologists (CAP) for fast and accurate testing
You will be responsible to:
- supervise chart completion process to ensure timely completion of patient records
- measure quality assurance of inpatient assembled files to assess and monitor compliance
- audit incomplete records to capture signed records in order to complete them through the system and subsequently send them to Information Unit for the storage
- receive files of discharged patients on daily-basis by verifying checklists and subsequently assemble them as per Universal Filing Order (UFO)
- maintain logs for unavailable incomplete files and documents, and trace them in order to eradicate chart deficiencies
- coordinate and retrieve files from all storage location to facilitate reviewers in their research and other projects
- monitor flow of stationery in the unit to ensure adequate supply of the same and reduce its misuse
- monitor new folders' preparation and liaise with volunteers, thereby facilitating generation of records for newly registered patients.
You should have:
- a Bachelors degree
- proficiency in the use of computer applications
- at least two years of related experience, preferably in a large healthcare organization of good repute
- good interpersonal skills, particularly communication skills
- ability to effectively work in teams as well as independently and meet stringent deadlines.
You should send your updated resume on [email protected] and mark the subject line with position title "Senior Assistant HIMS)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications should be submitted latest by January 29, 2023
Assistant Manager Warehouse (Karachi)
DHLFull time Full day
Overview: The incumbent will be required to lead the warehouse by supervising complete operations including inventory management with 100% accuracy and ensuring that the service performance targets are successfully achieved. If this exciting opportunity interests you and you meet the...
Karachi School of Business & LeadershipFull time Full day
Karachi School of Business and Leadership is looking for enthusiastic professional for the role of Manager, Administration. Job Responsibilities: Identify, negotiate, lease, and refurbish/renovate work on properties, KSBL campus operations, and always ensuring, all type of utility provisions and alternatives...
SEO Content Writer - Proofreader - Editor
BOHRADEVELOPERSFull time Full day
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new Search Engine friendly content. Your duty will be to proofread/edit content produced by our writers for possible grammar mistakes, punctuation, sentence structuring...