Land Settlement Intern
DAI - LRMAFull time Full day
22nd February, 2023
Last date to apply
3rd March, 2023
DAI is a global development company with corporate offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, the EU, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Palestine and project operations worldwide. We tackle fundamental social and economic development problems caused by inefficient markets, ineffective governance, and instability. DAI works on the front of global development. Transforming ideas into action—action into impact. We are committed to shaping a more livable world.
The Land Registration in Merged Areas (LRMA) activity is a United States Agency for International Development, (USAID) funded project that will support the establishment of a land registration system in the seven districts of the Merged Areas. The activity will improve the accessibility of land records; effectuate land transactions; allow the use of land as collateral and complement the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s efforts under the Settlement and Land Record activity.
DAI/LRMA seeks a dynamic, self-starter to assist the LS specialist in managing the flow of paperwork, organizing the training, and in planning the LS activities. The position will report to LS Specialist and will be based in the Peshawar LRMA office.
The person accepting this assignment will provide support to the Land Settlement (LS) activities related to specialized training for revenue staff and assist the land registration and settlement services in selected villages of FR Peshawar, Khyber, Kurram, and Bajaur districts. Training will be conducted over the first 7 days, with open-door access to the team for follow-up questions and support.
Support in the following activities:
- Assist LS Specialist in the day-to-day affairs of LRMA land settlement activities to facilitate GoKP’s settlement and digitization of land records (SDLR).
- Assist LS Specialist in organizing training events, preparing relevant documents, printing, and training materials.
- Responsible for preparing the participant's list of training and ensuring participants’ timely participation through effective coordination.
- Provision of support in ensuring training content (Urdu & English) for training participants
- Process incoming and outgoing correspondence between the LS and SDLR related with the Specialized training Programmes for revenue staff.
- Process and scan files to be entered into the computer in the digital database for Land settlement interventions.
- Use scanners to convert forms, receipts, and reports into electronic format.
- Maintain process documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communications or relevant social sciences discipline.
- Fresh graduates with a completed degree can apply.
- Highly organized with keen attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Possess good communication skills (Both written and verbal)
- Must be flexible on working hours.
- Fresh Graduate
Have good written communication skills. Communicate in both verbal and written Urdu and English languages.
Candidate should have KP domicile, preferably from Merged Areas. Female Candidates are encouraged to apply.
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume