Administrative Assistant (Female)
Intergovernmental OrganizationFull time Full day
23rd February, 2023
Last date to apply
27th February, 2023
THE ROLE-ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
The selected candidate for this position would be responsible to provide assistance in Admin Functions of Regional Centre Pakistan under the guidance of Administrative Officer. This position is to be recruited for one year which is likely to be extended, however the successful candidate based on satisfactorily performance to complete the six months of probation period.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provide assistance to Administrative Officer for smooth functioning of Administration Department
- Effective assistance in office tasks, such as filing, generating reports, setting up vendor meetings (when needed)
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations
- Maintaining mess record
- Updating office Asset record and share monthly reports with Administrative Officer
- Scanning and recording of administrative documents / files
- Ensuring effective filing system, inventory-tagging, stock registers and office equipment
- Provide assistance in organizing workshops, seminars, official functions
- Implementation of support staff Check-lists and sharing report with Administrative Officer
- Any other task assigned by the Administrative Officer / Line Manager
Education & Experience
- Minimum bachelor’s Degree in Management Sciences or related disciplines from a recognized University. However master degree will be an advantage.
- 3-4 years of experience in Admin functions with reputable National/International Organizations.
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to perform an active role within team
- Ability to supervise support staff
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft programmes such as word, excel, PowerPoint
- Fluency in English, with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organisational and learning skills.
- A team player with good interpersonal, communication and networking skills.
- Comfortable working on one’s own initiative as well as following advice.
- Robust with the operational grip and capacity to handle a demanding workload.
- Flexible and creative in planning and problem solving.
Reporting to: Administrative Officer
Contract duration: 01 Year (extendable)
Key Peer group: Finance Team, Project Managers
Direct reports: None
This job description is not intended to be exhaustive. It is expected that the post holder and organization will adopt a flexible attitude and accept that the duties may have to be varied according to circumstances, in particular changing corporate requirements and individual development needs.
WHAT WE OFFER
We aim to recruit and retain passionate people who have the necessary skills, knowledge and commitment to help us achieve our mission. Our benefits are designed to make our lives easier, improve our work-life balance, save money and safeguard our well-being. They include:
- Competitive salaries;
- 26 days of annual leave, plus public holidays;
- Defined contribution pension scheme with employee contribution;
- A culture committed to being a fully inclusive, enjoyable and fulfilling place to work;
- An Employee Assistance Programme, with a full calendar of health and well-being initiatives;
- Flexible working options;
- Career development opportunities including internal promotions, mentoring and Development Bursary to visit another centre;
- Medical insurance and long service awards.
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume