Territory Manager - Nawabshah
UPL NA Inc.Full time Full day
City: Hyderabad, Sindh, Pakistan
Function: Sales, Marketing and Alliance
Employee Type: Permanent Full Time
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
UPL Limited (NSE: UPL & BSE: 512070, LSE: UPLL) is a global provider of sustainable agriculture products and solutions, with annual revenue exceeding $6bn. We are a purpose-led company. Through OpenAg, UPL is focused on accelerating progress for the food system. We are building a network that is reimagining sustainability, redefining the way an entire industry thinks and works – open to fresh ideas, innovation, and new answers as we strive towards our mission to make every single food product more sustainable. As one of the largest agriculture solutions companies worldwide, our robust portfolio consists of biologicals and traditional crop protection solutions with more than 14,000 registrations. We are present in more than 130 countries, represented by more than 10,000 colleagues globally. For more information about our integrated portfolio of solutions across the food value chain including seeds, post-harvest, as well as physical and digital services, please visit upl-ltd.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Achieving sales targets.
- Penetrate and develop new business opportunities by visiting dealers and customers.
- Develop and implement a profitable and geographically comprehensive prospecting initiative, targeting high potential customers.
- Finding solutions to customers’ needs.
- Create a strategy to grow the territory by building long term customer relationships.
- Conduct farmer meeting and field advisory services to create demand of products of the organization leading to maximize company’s profits.
- Develop and maintain territory coverage plan with designated territory team
- Develop and maintain territory specific information relative to competitors and distributors in the market
- Generate ideas that contribute to territory, business unit, company mission and profitability.
- Supervises and train Crop Protection Officers under supervision.
- Regular reporting to Regional/Zonal Manager about customer inventory and about latest field situation.
- Create demand to exhaust inventory of customers by performing field advisory services and arranging corner meeting.
We are one team, for maximum impact. One team with shared goals. We all play for the team and no one plays against the team. We have a laser-like focus on what our customers need and want, on anticipating their future needs and on how we can create innovative solutions and experiences for them.
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume