Digital Marketing Consultant (Sales)
Reach FirstFull time Full day
Position Title: Digital Marketing Consultant (Sales)
Job Timings: 8:00 PM to 4:00 AM
Reporting to: Business Development Director
Location: Bahria Town Phase 4, Rawalpindi
Reach First is a Canadian company that provides software development, digital marketing, and custom solutions services to our clients. We also build and operate multiple business units within various industries. Performance is at the core of everything we do. We go above and beyond the call of duty to achieve impactful growth for all our clients.
We are looking to hire an experienced Digital Marketing Consultant who possesses the skills required to bring on new clientele. The ideal candidate must have confidence and discipline to cold-call potential customers as well as should possess consultative selling skills to engage potential customers in accordance to their needs and how our services can provide a solution for them.
Education & Professional Qualification:
- Degree(s)/Major(s): BBA/ MBA in related field or equivalent experience in Marketing.
- 1 to 3 year proven work experience in a similar role.
What We Offer:
- A wide range of challenging assignments , We don’t just offer a job; we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities.
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- A competitive compensation package, in line with your qualifications and experience.
- As an equal employment opportunity provider, Reach First makes all decisions of employment purely on the basis of merit.
- Cold-calling in order to create interest in our services and generate new business leads.
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
- Follow up customer calls on a daily basis.
- Generate qualified opportunities through networking events, outbound calling, seminars/webinars and various other sales oriented activities.
- Identify client’s goals, budget and their vision for their business.
- Propose tailor-made marketing strategies to clients through our state of the art proposal system.
- Advice clients on their on-going marketing campaigns managed by Reach First.
- Provide business consultation to clients to help them streamline their marketing processes.
- Perform market research & provide feedback on future buying trends.
- Complete call logs and reports.
- Obtain new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or any other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles.
- Ability to handle tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- Excellent data entry and typing skills.
- Extensive knowledge of digital and online marketing services such as website development, SEO, PPC, social media and various other online marketing tactics.
- Excellent proficiency with computers, Microsoft office, and general work related software.
- Excellent research, prospecting and sales planning skills.
- Exceptional communication and time management skills.
- Multi-Tasking and the ability to work with teams are essential.
- Superior writing, editing, and proofreading.
- Follow instructions clearly and accurately within a timely fashion.
- Proactive and enthusiastic about delivering positive results.
- Passion, drive and the desire to be a part of a growing team that makes a difference for both the company and our clients.
- Competitive Salary
- Transport Allowance
- 2 x Eid Bonus [25% of Base Salary]
- Annual Bonus [Up to 50% of Base Salary]
- Medical Insurance
- OPD Allowance
- Provident Fund
- Gym Reimbursement
- National Holidays [All National Holidays]
- Marriage Leaves [Up to 1 Week]
- Annual Leaves
- Maternity/Paternity Leaves
- Casual/Sick Leaves [8 Days/Year]
Job Type: Full-time
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume