Engineering Store Officer
GSKFull time Full day
Posted Date: Mar 14 2023
To provide compliance support to Engineering Department and to support in documentation. Coordinate with Engineering stream members for documentation and CMMS
Responsible for managing the overall functioning of the store & store inventory
Take care of the day-to-day operations of the store and ensures maximum availability of spares to keep up seamless and timely maintenance.
Responsible for optimizing the availability and reliability of the machines by developing the preventive maintenance plan. You strive for continuous improvement.
Education & Experience
B Tech - Mechanical/Electrical
- Ensure that adherence of PM checklist and arrange for parts in coordination with Lead Engineer when required during corrective maintenance.
- Support to Engineering Manager for the Management of Assets Capitalization, Disposal and Transfer. Managing stock levels, ensuring stock is kept in the correct location. Participate in stock counts and reconciliation against inventory.
- Updating in-house systems and practices to improve the efficiency of the stores environment
- Monitoring inventory records, health and safety within the stores area, Ensure Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) policies and procedures are implemented and complied always.
- Receiving, locating and issuing goods to the Engineering department on request through (CMMS Work Order) and checking and signing for deliveries
- Ensure Engineering store to provide potential and seamless support to Engineering department.
- Plan the replenishment of spare parts in store.
- Optimizing CMMS to track every inventory item procured in the store as well as its utilization in Engineering department.
- Conduct/ Review GAP analysis for GESs (applied to Engineering Store). Develop implement and track the action plans to mitigate GAP and bring them all compliant
Day to day organization of a goods received in quarantine area and notify suppliers immediately of any damaged goods or short shipments.
GSK is a global biopharma company with a special purpose – to unite science, technology and talent to get ahead of disease together – so we can positively impact the health of billions of people and deliver stronger, more sustainable shareholder returns – as an organisation where people can thrive. Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it, and we aim to impact the health of 2.5 billion people around the world in the next 10 years.
Our success absolutely depends on our people. While getting ahead of disease together is about our ambition for patients and shareholders, it’s also about making GSK a place where people can thrive. We want GSK to be a workplace where everyone can feel a sense of belonging and thrive as set out in our Equal and Inclusive Treatment of Employees policy. We’re committed to being more proactive at all levels so that our workforce reflects the communities we work and hire in, and our GSK leadership reflects our GSK workforce.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume