Tetra PakFull time Full day
At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
Drive sales and customer management data maintenance within their local organisation. Secure that data is maintained in their local organisation. Continuously increase the quality of the data and sustain each level of maturity within their local organisation. Train and support end-users in process and tools. Drive process, system, data improvement through simplification and quality.
What you will do
- Be the local point of contact for Master Data Maintenance, Sales Forecasting analysis, Pricing maintenance. Master Data: Understand the master data process and how it is executed across all Sales-And-Customer Management systems (SAP MDG, Customer Experience, CRM/CPQ).
- Understand the process of creating new customers, assigning and mantaining account team members, extending commercial customer.
- Understand the process of creating and maintaining customer contacts.
- Commercial Practices: Responsible for maintaining pricing, documentation and ensuring ad hoc communication to customers across all three business; Approval and Escalation follow-up and documentation, BCT (Business Critical Terms) management and update, Service pricing and payment terms, credit notes. Sales Forecast driver: Responsible for coordinating market Rolling Forecast and TG/CBP forecast planning across all three business‘s.
- Identify local training needs for process and tools.
- Prepare and deliver end-user training for master data, sales forecasting and pricing maintenance.
We believe you have
- Min 5 years of experience in a similar role within the sales function.
- Good understanding of Sales-And-Customer Management process.
- Very good knowledge of Sales-And-Customer Management systems and master data (mainly SAP, CX master data app, CRM), ability and willingness to work with data maintenance, understanding of sales forecasting and pricing maintenance, ability to work with IT team.
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what’s good; for food, people, and the planet, apply through our careers page at https://jobs.tetrapak.com/.
This job posting expires on 31st March, 2023
If you have any questions about your application, please contact Zoiya Hafeez
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume