CarbonteqFull time Full day
- Responsible for all aspects of the IT project management discipline
- Planning and estimating of the initial development and continual refinement of project work plans; delivers forecasts throughout the projects’ life.
- Conduct release readiness reviews and ensure all release dependencies and release content are being tracked
- Compile project status reports, coordinate project schedules, lead project meetings, and identify and resolves technical problems.
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different departmental teams
- Coordinates project activities and ensures all project phases are documented appropriately.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail.
- Consistent professional and prompt communication.
- Ability to recognize technical, management, and cost risks and recommend mitigation approaches.
- Minimum 3+ years Software Development experience.
- Experience with creating and managing projects in Jira.
- Experience supporting and documenting software release projects.
- Proficient with MSO applications (Word, PowerPoint, Project).
Preferred Additional skills
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Experience with automated project management tools
- Ability to manage multiple projects in an environment characterized by change and shifting priorities
- Ability to thrive as part of a large operations team with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to communicate effectively with leadership and technical staff
Our dev portal: https://dev-portal.carbonteq.com/
Our Progression Framework: https://carbonteq.progressionapp.com/
- Monday to Friday
- Timings: 12:00 PM to 09:00 PM
- Location: DHA phase V Lahore (On-site)
- Market competitive Salary & other incentives will be offered
- Mentorship by the Leads
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Gym membership
- Technical Equipment’s
- Health Insurance
- Annual performance based bonus
- Annual performance based Increments
- Subsidized lunch & Dinner
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume
Senior Specialist - Embedded Software
u-bloxFull time Full day
As a Senior in the Embedded Software team, you will have an opportunity to work in development of low-level software and embedded platforms following the full software life cycle, from requirements definition and technology solutions analysis to product validation and...
Telesales Executive (Female)
Askar OilFull time Full day
At Askar oil people, their skills and ideas are fundamental to the company’s ability to prosper and grow. Attracting the right people, maximizing their contribution to the business, and rewarding their performance are all vital to the company’s success. Askar...
Future Talent Process Engineer
Tetra PakFull time Full day
At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need...