Chief Security Supervisor (JCO)
Talent Hunters PKFull time Full day
- Control, command and ensure fool proof security operations through Security Guards and Watchmen at designated terminal.
- Implement and ensure proper execution of security SOPs and protocol training at designated terminal.
- Develop and maintain monthly/ fortnightly duty rosters of Security Guards and Watchmen.
- Brief security & safety protocols to all Security Guards and Watchmen of his shift before deputing them to designated areas.
- Ensure recitation of Holy Quran with his shift staff prior to starting their shift on daily basis.
- Deputation of Security Guards and Watchmen to ensure the required designated points are positioned and optimal level of vigilance is maintained.
- Supervision of Gate office by maintaining official visitors register, IGP/OGP and other incidents reports during his duty shift.
- Ensure proper execution of defined SOP for visitors and employees’ vehicles in/out from terminal.
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests to resolve their issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
- Patrol terminal to evaluate, assess and analyze performance of security personnel.
- Patrol internal premises and perimeter premises to observe and identify potential safety risks, security risks and undesirable conditions.
- Coordinate and lead response to emergency situations including, but not limited to, safety hazards, fires, medical emergencies and threats to life and/or terminal.
- Initiate preliminary investigations for any incident, write report and ensure accuracy of necessary documentation.
- Keep all emergency contact numbers updated in case of any emergency.
- Properly hand over his duties to next Security Supervisor and will brief him about any incident occurred during his duty shift.
- Special Duties for Night Shift:
- Perform administrative task of building management and housekeeping in liaison with the Admin Officer, Terminal Manager or Shift In-charge of bus operations.
- Ensure all the unnecessary lights/AC/fans etc. are switched off and offices are properly locked and secured.
EHG is committed to providing its clients with the highest quality of services in the construction sector
Emaarat Holdings Investment and Contracting Company has been classified as a First Class contractor in Saudi Arabia & Pakistan since 2006. Emaarat Holdings Group operates in several business lines including Roads and Bridges, Railways, Buildings, Equipment O&M, Education, Information Technology, Marble and Mining, Precast production, Water & Power, Gas, Real Estate, Automotive and Manpower services.
Company: Emaarat Holdings Contracting Group (EHS)
Salary: - per month
Job Type: Full-time
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume
Trainee Video Editor
Talent Hunters PKFull time Full day
Job Details We are looking for a talented Video Editor to assemble recorded footage into a finished project that matches director’s vision and is suitable for broadcasting. Ultimately, as a Film and Video Editor, you should be able to bring...
Tech Business Development Specialist
Mob Inspire (Pvt) LtdFull time Full day
Company Description At Mob Inspire PVT Ltd, we create new experiences in the digital and mobile world. Our belief in the mobile-first system of design and development makes us one of the most beloved companies. We work towards creating a...
Head of Quality Assurance
The Aga Khan Health Service PakistanFull time Full day
Posted date 22nd February, 2023 Last date to apply 12th March, 2023 Country Pakistan Locations Rawalpindi/ Islamabad Category Quality Assurance Type Full Time Position 1 Experience 7 years Aga Khan Health Service, Pakistan is looking for an experienced and dynamic...