Enterprise Architect - Solution Sales
Jazz TelecomFull time Full day
Grade Level: L2/ L3
Location: Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad
Last date to apply: 28thMarch 2023
What is Enterprise Architect – Solution Sales?
You will be part of Core Team (Solution Sales) with a combined objective to support the region for solution design, pricing, development, and implementation of complex solution projects for B2B Segment.
The role reports directly to the Regional Manager of Solution Sales and works with a team of 03-05 team members.
What does Enterprise Architect – Solution Sales do?
- You will function as the technical guru and will have the opportunity to influence the solutions we provide to our top customers - you will be responsible for solution architecture, identify integrations and necessary additional software components and create tailor-made solutions deck/documents
- Responsible for actively driving and managing the end-to-end technology solutions and supporting and participating in the end-to-end phases of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and advocate for our offerings, services, and partner products
- You will support and prioritize efforts based on maximizing total impact on team productivity and profit, aligned with the sales manager
- Possess a deep, up-to-date understanding of the entire Sales Navigator product portfolio, including integrations with CRM, LMS, NGSF, process management & service delivery
- Responsible for coordination with concerned teams including but not limited to Pre-Sales, Solution Design, and Implementation, Business Intelligence, Operational Support & Products.
- Liaise with product owners, pre-sales, and account managers to ensure support required for existing and future products is provided to the senior management team for inclusion in the annual planning process
- Liaison with Product teams and service resources to align solution design, product customization, development & delivery as per requirements and timelines for potential sales
- Coordinate closely with Sales, Operations, Product teams, and service delivery resources to align solution design & delivery with customers’ business requirements
- Assist Sales Solutions Manager with collaboration and input on Product benefits & features & the rollout to Sales Teams
- Integral part of the sales process, contributing to the success of the overall team by learning and staying informed on the complex and comprehensive Information Business product line
- Be the new product expert for the customer and sales teams
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Enterprise Architect – Solution Sales?
- Advance level understanding of emerging technologies i.e. digitalisation, cloud, big data, security, ad-tech, IT hardware sales and IoT.
- Experience working with OEM, Cloud, System integrators and Tech companies.
- Bachelor's and University Degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Technology, Marketing, Technical, Business/Marketing, Engineering, Computer, Business/Administration
- Certifications in related IT & technological sector would be addon
- Similar work experience of 3-5 years in the telecom sector
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our core values include qualities essential for a positive organizational culture - truthfully guiding entrepreneurial and innovative mindsets, harnessing professional and interpersonal collaboration, and fostering across-the-board customer-obsession.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 75 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume