Senior Laravel Developer (Backend)
Reach FirstFull time Full day
Position Title: Senior Laravel Developer (Backend)
Job Timings: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Reporting to: Project Manager
Department: Information Technology
Location: Bahria Town Phase 4, Rawalpindi
Reach First is a Canadian company that provides software development, digital marketing, and custom solutions services to our clients. We also build and operate multiple business units within various industries. Performance is at the core of everything we do. We go above and beyond the call of duty to achieve impactful growth for all our clients.
We are seeking a Senior Laravel Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining applications using Laravel PHP framework. The Senior Laravel Developer will work collaboratively with our development team and be able to communicate effectively with stakeholders to ensure the delivery of high quality products.
Education & Professional Qualification:
- Degree(s)/Major(s): Bachelors or Masters in a relevant field from a reputed local/foreign University.
- Certification(s): Not mandatory but certification in a relevant field is a plus.
3 to 5 years of experience as a Laravel Developer.
What We Offer:
- A wide range of challenging assignments ,We don’t just offer a job; we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities.
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- A competitive compensation package, in line with your qualifications and experience.
- As an equal employment opportunity provider, Reach First makes all decisions of employment purely on the basis of merit.
- Develop, implement, and maintain REST APIs using the Laravel PHP framework
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code that follows industry standards and best practices
- Troubleshoot and debug complex issues to ensure the seamless functioning of web applications
- Optimize the performance of applications to improve user experience
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in web development
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to junior developers
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback
- Work closely with project managers to ensure timely delivery of projects
- Collaborate with designers to ensure seamless integration of design and development
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Experience with Git and version control best practices (GitHub)
- Experience with integrating third-party APIs like Pusher, FireBase, Stripe, Trolley/Payment Rails
- Experience with cloud services like Digital Ocean, AWS, Azure.
- In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework
- Hands on experience with MySQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
- Should have basic knowledge of Linux
- Should have experience of Laravel Forge
- Hands-on Experience with PHP Unit Testing
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Knowledge about Electron JS and Node JS is a plus
- Competitive Salary
- Transport Allowance
- 2 x Eid Bonus [25% of Base Salary]
- Annual Bonus [Up to 50% of Base Salary]
- Medical Insurance
- OPD Allowance
- Provident Fund
- Gym Reimbursement
- National Holidays [All National Holidays]
- Marriage Leaves [Up to 1 Week]
- Annual Leaves
- Maternity/Paternity Leaves
- Casual/Sick Leaves [8 Days/Year]
Job Type: Full-time
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume