Senior Specialist - Embedded Software
u-bloxFull time Full day
As a Senior in the Embedded Software team, you will have an opportunity to work in development of low-level software and embedded platforms following the full software life cycle, from requirements definition and technology solutions analysis to product validation and maintenance. You should have good experience in IoT applications and usecases from embedded to the cloud. In this role, you should be able to work independently with little or no supervision applying excellent organization and problem-solving skills. You will be part of a friendly, and highly collaborative team working on cutting edge cellular communications platforms
- Design and develop software for real-time embedded systems using C/C++.
- Analyze requirements and tool specifications to help in defining a detailed development and test plan
- Test, Debug and troubleshoot to identify problematic implementations
- Assist in the definition and verification phase of associated software functionality
- Analyze feedback or nonconformities, provide workarounds or develop bug fixes
- Create and maintain software documentation and training materials
- Maintain build environment, debug and development tools
- Maintain and improve coding guidelines, quality standards and development process
- Reporting to line manager and sub-project manager on activities
Your Skills & Experience:
- BSc/MSc degree in electrical engineering, computer science/electrical engineering, computer science/electronics
- Typically, 5-7 years relevant experience of software development and SDLC for embedded applications development.
- Programming languages and tools: C, C++, Python
- Excellent debugging skills with embedded applications
- Good understanding of IoT applications, design patterns and usecases.
- Ability to work as a member of bigger projects. Flexible team player. Can lead a team of engineers.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good English communication skills in speaking and writing
- Working knowledge of wireless technologies 3G/4G and 3GPP standards.
Applications Close Date
Are you interested in this challenging position within an international work environment in a successful company? Apply now! You will be working with a motivated team in an exciting technology.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume
Public Relation Officer
Talent Hunters PKFull time Full day
Job Details Major Responsibilities and Tasks: Develop and implement effective public relations strategies Collaborate with other departments within the company to ensure work efficiency. Working knowledge and competency with case management software. Strong public relations skills and consideration for dealing...
Future Talent Process Engineer
Tetra PakFull time Full day
At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need...
Assistant Manager Automation - Lahore
SiemensFull time Full day
Assistant Manager Automation – Pakistan/ Lahore Siemens Digital Industries is a leading innovator in automation and digitalization. Our mission is to support customers in leveraging growth, profit opportunities and ecological footprint in the discrete and process industries. Our Digital Enterprise...