Customer Service Specialist
MedtronicFull time Full day
Bring your talents to an industry leader in medical technology and healthcare solutions – we’re a market leader and growing every day. This is a great opportunity for an experienced supply chain professional from medical device market to gain greater independence in their work and join truly dedicated global team in Karachi, Pakistan .
You will be empowered to shape your own career. We support your growth with the training, mentorship, and guidance you need to own your future success. Together, we can transform healthcare.
A Day in the Life
Under the leadership of the Senior Customer Care and Supply Chain Manager, the Customer Care/Service and Supply Chain Specialist is the one who will be responsible to the operations in Pakistan. The majority of time is represented within the company to external and internal customers, product-related customer service management, tracing and interpreting shipments, taking and managing orders. In this position you will work in close cooperation with local commercial teams (Sales, Marketing, Finance, Tender, Credit Control and other) and Customers.
In this position, you will:
- Have overall responsibility for customer services, inventory management and physical distribution within Pakistan for all of Medtronic’s operating units and customer dealings,
- Assure the required outbound flows for all of Medtronic products are performed at a high quality level against requested delivery dates by the customers from the warehouse throughout the country,
- Need to visit the internal and external customers if and when required, manage customer complaints and resolve timely in a compliant manner,
- Manage performance, engagement and inclusion; communicate with business and operational developments; plan, prioritize the responsibilities,
- Strive for continuous improvement and consistency in deliverables; initiate and drive changes to processes or services to fulfill customer needs and increase efficiency,
- Manage web-based ordering, confer with management regarding customer credits, returns goods for credit, identify quality assurance complaints and write price differentials on orders,
- Keep accurate reports, presentations, discussions, customer satisfaction surveys/levels or allocation of time, material resources.
- Master’s degree (Master of Business Administration, Master of Science or Master of Engineering) with 4 years bachelor’s studies.
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of experience in Customer Services with SAP S4 Hana (especially Sales and Distribution Module) in a multi-cultural organization
- Team-player, passionately driving continuous process improvements
- Strong analytical and data-driven decision-making skills
- Customer and result orientation approach
- Good command of Microsoft Office programs (especially Excel and Power Point) and software and databases
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English, Urdu and Turkish would be a plus
Nice to Haves
- Practical knowledge in leading and managing the execution of processes, projects and tactics within the job area
- Solid personal adaptation skills and presentation skills
- Any relevant globally acknowledged certification in Supply Chain or Operations and Projects such as Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP), Certified Supply Chain Manager (CSCM), Certified Supply Chain Analyst (CSCA), Certified in Logistics, Transportation and Distribution (CLTD), and/or Project Management Professional (PMP) would be a plus
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to all our employees:
- Flexible working environment
- Annual Incentive Plan % depending on company results
- Pension scheme and group discount on healthcare insurance
- Training possibilities via Cornerstone/Harvard Manage Monitor/Skills Lab
- Employee Assistance Program and Recognize! (our global recognition program)
Bold thinking. Bolder actions. We are Medtronic.
We lead global healthcare technology and boldly attack the most challenging health problems facing humanity by searching out and finding solutions. Our Mission — to alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life — unites a global team of 90,000+ passionate people. Powered by our diverse knowledge, insatiable curiosity, and desire to help all those who need it, we deliver innovative technologies that transform the lives of two people every second, every hour, every day. Expect more from us as we empower insight-driven care, experiences that put people first, and better outcomes for our world.
In everything we do, we are engineering the extraordinary.
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume