Frontline Portfolio Manager - PAR
The Coca-Cola CompanyFull time Full day
The Frontline Portfolio Manager is primary responsible for driving vertical integration of projects through transformation of brand strategies/campaigns to actionable and measurable activation plans on both consumer and shopper fronts partnering with IMX, C&CL, Franchise Leadership and bottling partners' teams. You will be part of a team of other Frontline Portfolio Managers in Pakistan Marketing team.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
- Activate the system through cross-functional teams to develop and implement regional business plans and activation programs that meet brand, bottler, channel, customer and marketing partners’ needs to maximize key business objectives (ex. revenue, profit and volume).
- Assume project leader role on the projects that s/he is leading facilitating collective genius and collaboration among Category Teams, IMX Team, C&CL, Franchise Leadership, Finance, Technical, PAC, Legal and relevant bottling partner's team.
- Develop the idea, drive the system wide alignment (Idea, execution, KBIs, budget) and oversee the execution of national/regional/channel/account specific promotions that will amplify the brand ideas/programs/innovations aligned to be deployed the market.
- As the owner of the projects own DME (Direct Marketing Expenditure) management and due diligence related with the projects s/he is leading.
- Bring a holistic understanding-based brand analytics in the specific projects as well as on the overall brand progression that would feed into risks/opportunities of the brands/business/region/channels as well as project specific AARs (After Action Reviews).
- Be the owner of local insights both brand/projects based as well as overall consumer psyche and feed them to rest of the system for effective strategy articulation and activation planning
- Provide input to localization and real-time amplification of IMX campaigns within the region and/or participate in agile development of market-level IMC campaigns
- Manage brand activation at the field level, including POS activations & promos and experiential marketing and events (leveraging mkt assets), in coordination with bottlers
Qualification & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- 7+ years of prior experience translating marketing objectives into strategies and plans.
- Strong business, commercial and financial acumen with proven track record of sustainable results.
- Experience in brand strategy and application across channels, as well as key consumption occasions, shopper messaging and methods of activation.
- Must be achievement oriented and possess the ability to juggle priorities and move swiftly from project to project.
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional project teams and influence others.
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume