Manager (Reporting & Compliance) Islamabad
NUSTFull time Full day
Last Date: Monday, May 15, 2023
Job Ref #:
Tuesday, May 2, 2023
70000 - 88400
Qualification / Experience
- MBA (Finance)
- Minimum Five (05) years relevant experience in any leading institution/ organization.
Primary responsibilities will involve data management of donation & donor information as well as monitoring data input within the unit and beyond, updating and maintaining donor records while adhering to university wide policies and procedures, testing for modifications to the financial data model structure and responding to user requests for financial information. The main nodes of responsibilities are as follows:
i. Build in organization-wide coherence and quality through result-based reporting
ii. Maintain on-schedule reporting process by coordinating reporting schedule with relevant stakeholders across NUST
iii. Engage with stakeholders to meet specific donor reporting needs and strengthen reporting processes
iv. Maintain donor report commitments for quick reference by the management
Manage routine donor-related correspondence
Terms & Conditions
- Candidates are required to attach scanned copies of their documents (Academics / Professional) along with their CVs.
- Last Education Certificate/Degree should be verified/attested by HEC.
- Candidates may be considered ineligible for the post due to any of the following reasons:
- 3rd Div in academic career / weak academic profile.
- NUST employees with less than two years’ service with NUST and / or absence of NOC from Head of Institution.
- In process of pursuing a required degree.
- Medically unfit.
- Only selected candidates will be contacted and issued offer letter.
- Candidates serving in Govt departments, Armed forces may apply through their respective parent department / organizations. Late / incomplete applications will be ignored. Only short-listed candidates will be considered / called for test / interview and no TA / DA will be admissible.
- NUST reserves the right to cancel, modify / terminate the recruitment programme due to any reason, without notice, at any time.
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume
Interpreter Assistant (UNOPS) - LICA 4 (JR2318652)
UNFull time Full day
Please visit the following link to view the Job Description and apply for the position: (Only applications received through the below mentioned UNHCR Career Portal will be accepted): https://unhcr.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/External/job/Islamabad-Pakistan/Interpreter-Assistant_JR2318652 Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates may be required...
Human Resource & Admin Person - WFH/ Remote Work Available (Fresh Grads Welcome to Apply)
Seeka TechnologyFull time Full day
Company Description SEEKA Technologies (Not Seeka Limited) is a project under its parent organization called Fresh Futures Australia which is an education consultant based in both Australia and Malaysia. We are developing and creating a platform that utilises A.I. to...
Communication and Information Management Assistant(Temporary)
UNFull time Full day
Interested candidates need to apply through the link given below: https://jobs.ilo.org/job/Islamabad-Communication-and-Information-Management-Assistant%28Temporary%29/936003601/ Minimum Education: Intermediate/A-Level Minimum Experience: 5 Years