Principal Engineer - Embedded Software (Frameworks)
u-bloxFull time Full day
As a Senior and Experienced member in the Embedded Software Frameworks team, You will have a high degree of responsibility working on critical software for cellular modems along with talented engineers. You will work co-operatively with multiple teams globally to design, develop, implement and test software components in embedded software engineering, engaging product managers as well as customers
- Architect, design & develop software for real-time embedded systems using C/C++.
- Participate in defining development roadmaps.
- Conduct feasibility for new techniques and development of new features.
- Create detailed technical documentation for functional blocks.
- Implement new features according to a requirement specification and project plan.
- Assist in the definition and verification phase of associated software functionality.
- Analyze feedback or nonconformities, provide workarounds, or develop bug fixes.
- Maintain build environment, debug and development tools.
- Maintain coding guidelines, quality standards and improve development processes.
- Work autonomously on complex tasks or lead activity in a specific technical domain.
- Direct, mentor and coach junior engineers.
Your Skills & Experience:
- BSc/MSc degree in electrical engineering, computer science, electronics.
- Strong academic background.
- 12-15 years’ experience of software development.
- Programming languages and tools: C, C++, Python.
- demonstrateable experience of embedded programing with RTOS.
- Knowledge of working of cellular modules e.g. 3G/4G and 3GPP standards.
- Good knowledge of processor architecture, device-driver, protocol development.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, Network programming.
- Thorough experience of the software development lifecycle.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Some knowledge of SQA processes.
- Strong background in IoT domain, with application development and usecases.
Applications Close Date
Are you interested in this challenging position within an international work environment in a successful company? Apply now! You will be working with a motivated team in an exciting technology.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume
Software Development Manager
NakisaFull time Full day
Lahore, Pakistan Nakisa has built top of the line SaaS solutions which are being used by Fortune 1000 of today all over the world. Our clients rely on us and our cloud-based solutions every day to perform some of their...
Fixed Term, Immunization (EPI) Officer, NOB, Lahore, Pakistan # 52328
UNFull time Full day
UNICEF works in some of the world's toughest places to reach the world's most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential. Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child,...
IT Support Engineer
AfinitiFull time Full day
Who are we? Afiniti is the world’s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of...