Intern - Corporate and Regulatory Affairs
Jazz TelecomFull time Full day
Grade Level: Intern
Last date to apply: May 7th, 2023
What does Intern - Corporate and Regulatory Affairs do?
- Contract Reading & Record Management
- SH Management
- Proof Reading of Web Monitoring System (WMS) Contracts and recording timely updates related to WMS.
- Responsible for managing Web Monitoring System (WMS) documentation.
- Coordinating among different SHs within the industry for activates related to WMS.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices.
- Define inventory KPIs and track them regularly.
- Suggest solutions for continuous improvements.
- Generate useful insights through research on industry and global trends.
- Prepare and present periodic reports on the assigned projects.
- Attend team meetings and meet the stakeholders related to the assigned projects.
- Brainstorm and come up with creative ideas on existing processes and systems.
- Provide assistance to the department to improve their coordination and productivity.
- Have close liaison with different departments/functions for the timely execution of deliverables.
- Be mentored by a Jazz professional to guide you through your extensive learning experience.
- Attend social networking activities and build relationships with your peers/stakeholders.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Preferably Bachelor’s degree.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision.
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas.
Why Join Jazz?
Jazz aims to prepare today's talented youth for the corporate world through structured programs that promote excellence and bring out the best in them. The Jazz Internship program is a full time project based paid internship.
We provide you with a challenging opportunity to catch a glimpse into Corporate Pakistan.
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume