Sales Training Manager
Abbott LaboratoriesFull time Full day
Position: Sales Training Manager
Job Grade: 15
Reporting to: Senior Manager SFE
Department: Commercial Excellence (Training)
Division: Established Pharmaceutical Division (EPD) - Commercial
This role is responsible to Train new Territory Managers on Medical background, Product profile, Competition of assigned products, and Selling Skills
Likewise will be responsible to train existing Field force employees on Products & Competition and also on different skills including Selling Skills, iSell Portfolio, iSell Portfolio with Styles, Presentation Skills
, Personality Development & Grooming, Etiquette & Manners, Time Management, and Segmentation & Targeting.
- Prepare product notes and other training material for new training courses/modules & ensure effective delivery with respective stakeholders
- Based on MRS – Develop training programs and conduct ILT/WebEx sessions.
- Train new FLMs on reallocated products (if any), job orientation, recruitment & selection, coaching/counseling skills, and other identified training needs.
- Assist Sr. Manager SFE in developing the training manual of NPI in collaboration with the medical and marketing department.
- Responsible for Training Need Analysis including JV Form analysis on a quarterly basis & discuss findings with respective FLM and IMS -Sales analysis with respective FLMs.
- Attend SPMs, Cycle Meetings, and CMEs & work in the field for Training Need Analysis and ensure implementation of iSell Portfolio & styles, iSell portfolio in Pharmacies & other implemented programs and help sales force in implementing these programs effectively.
- Check Tour Programs of FF randomly & coach FF/FLMs on how to develop a productive plan and Check diary, Schedule & online reporting by FF & train them accordingly.
- Facilitate & coach FF how to monitor market activities & to develop line of action accordingly
- Prepare monthly quizzes for SPMs / other meetings to be uploaded on eLearning (SumTotal) and Impart basic scientific product knowledge in launch & revitalization meetings as & when required.
- Follow the timelines of publicized training calendar and Ensure complete and timely accomplishment of training schedules.
- Assist Sr. Manager SFE in assessing the sales force on the SFA KPIs, develop action plans to fill the performance gaps, and Impart refresher training to identify TM/RSM/TTM/TFLM.
Education/Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree. MBBS/PharmD and Degree with Science Background will be preferred.
- Minimum 05 years of similar experience in pharmaceuticals. Experience in Commercial Strategy or Training will be preferred.
- Proficiency in the English language.
- Knowledge of IT/eLearning/ Platform
- Strong presentation & communication Skills
- Ability to relate to field personnel at all levels
- Grasp on product/competition knowledge
- Selling & Coaching Skills
- Proficiency in MS Word & PowerPoint
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume