ZonesFull time Full day
Job Timings: 8:00 PM – 5:00 AM (Pakistan time)
Understanding the concept of the existence/need of a reseller. Grasp adequate knowledge of the US market to comprehend the day-to-day evolving Information Technology business sector and use that in your benefit to increase sales for the organization. Enhance sales by a better understanding of market segments serving + how better can we utilize organizational partners and leverage these relations to develop new opportunities for sales.
- Responsible for interacting with prospective customers across the U.S. via outbound phone calls to grow and maintain existing business, reactivate dormant accounts, and open new corporate or government accounts.
- Manage and grow your business acumen and continue your success as you bring on additional business to meet your activity, revenue and margin targets.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Should have an intensive knowledge of all the latest IT-related products, both software and hardware.
- Must have good English verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have knowledge of MS Office, specifically MS Word, Excel
- Actively prospect new potential accounts and develop established clients through outbound calling using Zones’ proprietary sales methodology.
- Position Zones’ Line of Business Solutions as a strategic advantage to our customer’s long-term success
- Maintain Zones vision, values, and “Five Star” culture for success
- Develop your book of business by establishing, expanding, and nurturing relationships with key executive stakeholders and decision-makers
- Use your sales acumen to anticipate and overcome customer objections to close sales
Demonstrate ability to work in a team environment with other members. Show interest in grasping knowledge and eagerness to learn more. Out-of-the-box thinking and at the same time, adhering to organizational workflows. Should be able to demonstrate a proven track record of activities performed to increase sales.
Zones offer a comprehensive Benefits package.
Our employees enjoy a variety of comprehensive benefits, including health Insurance coverage for parents, spouse & children, life insurance, Gratuity, and EOBI. We maintain our unequivocal commitment to and support of equal employment opportunity for all individuals, free from discrimination based on race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, or any other basis protected by under the law. At Zones, work is more than a job – it's an exciting career immersed in an inventive, collaborative culture.
At Zones, work is more than a job –with an exciting career with a global team who are client-centric, has a passion for tech, and embrace change and lifelong learning in a collab culture. If you're interested in working on the cutting edge of IT innovation, sales, engineering, operations, administration, and more, Zones is the place for you!
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume