McKinsey & CompanyFull time Full day
Who You'll Work With
You will be based in the Karachi office and will typically lead a team of 3 – 5 consultants and will help our clients in the private, public, and social sectors solve some of their most pressing problems
When you join McKinsey, you are joining a firm whose culture is distinctive and inclusive. We will accelerate your development as a leader to create positive, enduring change in the world. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work in teams and help the best organizations in the world
What You'll Do
You will lead the day to day execution of a client project while guiding and developing individual team members. You’ll work directly with clients – usually on site – and you’ll take ownership of the overall project and its end products. You will make an important contribution to the analysis, design, and implementation of business performance approaches, developing tailor-made solutions and working closely with clients to ensure positive impact and sustainable results
You will have the opportunity to build on your proven leadership skills and leverage your interest in inspiring others, building strong relationships, and creating a true followership. In a collaborative team setting, you'll work closely with others but also autonomously with little direction. Your superior analytical, quantitative and conceptual thinking skills and strong interpersonal and communication skills will ensure successful client projects and team performance
Client project work typically includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing recommendations for presentation to client management. From there, you will implement those recommendations with client team members
You’ll also gain new skills and build on the strengths you bring to the firm. Consultants receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues and senior leaders on their teams
- Bachelor’s degree with consistent outstanding academic record; advanced degree or MBA is preferred
- 6+ years of business management or consulting experience
- Proven record of high performance and substantial achievements in past positions
- Deep expertise in industries such as financial services, high-tech, telecommunications, manufacturing, energy, retail, pharmaceuticals, or travel and logistics
- Solid functional knowledge, including but not limited to strategy, business development, manufacturing, supply chain, product development, project management, marketing and sales, etc.
- Outstanding records of academic and managerial or professional achievement
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem solving skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability in a team environment
- Initiative taker, eager to break new ground, create opportunities for others
- Willingness to take personal risks - as seen through leadership roles - in work environment and extracurricular activities
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume
Senior Consultant -Business Consulting - Technology Risk
EYFull time Full day
From small businesses to some of the world’s best-known brands, our tailored services help build trust and confidence through transparency, clarity, and consistency for our clients across the MENA region. Our MENA clients look to us for advice and services...
Deputy Manager International Sales (Exports)
Hasnain Tanweer Associates (HTA)Full time Full day
Deputy Manager International Sales (Exports) job is available in Karachi for a public listed company. An ideal candidate must be having an MBA degree with 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in managing sales operations in international markets, identifying...
Clifton Medical Services, Aga Khan University HospitalFull time Full day
Introduction The Aga Khan University Hospital in addition to its five Hospitals creates access through its Outreach Services which include Clinical Laboratories, Outpatient Medical Centres, Pharmacy services, Home Health and other services. Outreach Services are designed to provide primary to...