Data Analyst / Data Scientist
GLOW ConsultantsFull time Full day
5th May, 2023
Last date to apply
30th June, 2023
Computer and Information Technology
The GLOW Consultants (Private) Limited is SECP and PSEB registered Islamabad based firm. We provide specialized data collection, analysis and presentation services to our clients. GLOW offers a range of monitoring and evaluation services to its clients including provision of IT/ IT related services and solutions.
- Position Title: Data Analyst / Data Scientist
- Reporting To: Team Lead
- Term: Full-time
- Location: Islamabad
Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Able to create Tabulation and Data Analysis Plans.
- Could extrapolate relevant information and identify patterns and trends in datasets.
- Helping develop reports and analysis using data visualization tools from single or multiple systems.
- Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Training end-users on new reports and dashboards.
- Excellent problem-solving, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
Data Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in computer science, software engineering, data science, IT.
- 0-2 Years Work experience as a data analyst or in a related field.
- Ability to analyse existing tools and databases and provide solution recommendations.
- Familiarity with handling large data sets and databases.
- High level understanding of MS Power BI including Data Modelling and DAX
- Be able to develop reports and dashboards using MS Power BI, Tableau, Google Data Studio etc.
- Proficient in Python
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
The position will be based in Bahria Enclave Islamabad.
Languages: Fluency in English and Urdu.
Send your CV at [email protected] with subject line "Data Analyst / Data Scientist – GLOW Consultants " by 15th February, 2023.
CVs will be reviewed on rolling basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for test & interview.
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume