Performance & Planning Associate
Bazaar TechnologiesFull time Full day
At Bazaar, we’re on a mission to build an operating system for traditional retail in Pakistan, that creates opportunities for retailers, suppliers and workforce across the country. We are continuously working towards cultivating an environment that inspires, empowers and challenges each individual as they take on this road to self-discovery.
Bazaar’s journey began in May 2020 in Karachi, now we’re humbled to be present in over eight cities, raising $107.8 million funding, with hundreds of dreamers and go-getters on our team working tirelessly to take our company to new heights every passing moment! As we spread across the nation, we ensure to uphold our culture of humility, ambition and compassion everywhere we go.
We are eager to build the most diverse and creative team - celebrating differences and learning from each other.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization and across entities to identify opportunities for leveraging internal and external data to drive business impact
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement recommendations and monitor outcomes.
- Own and lead end to end analysis to improve and optimize performance, capture meaningful insights and turn them into business advantages
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze performance and data accuracy
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques
- Build visibility of key business metrics across teams through effective reporting and dashboarding
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use modeling to predict outcomes and identify key drivers.
- Use statistical techniques for optimizing products and improving user experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences or any relevant field
- 0-2 years of experience in a relevant or similar role
- Self-starter with excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Data analysis, data management and SQL Skills
- Attention to detail
What We Offer
- A culture that empowers you everyday to take charge and deliver outstanding results
- A power-packed team that develops you to be the best version of yourself
- An opportunity to explore new avenues, break down barriers and execute on own ideas with complete autonomy
- A chance to get aboard the rocketship as revolutionize the Pakistani retail industry
- Rewards based on merit and a flexible work environment with an unlimited leave policy
- A healthy compensation, insurance, and stock options plan to take care of yourself and your families
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume