Graphics Design Internship (For Website & Mobile Application) - WFH/Remote Work
Seeka TechnologyFull time Full day
SEEKA Technologies (Not Seeka Limited) is a project under its parent organization called Fresh Futures Australia which is an education consultant based in both Australia and Malaysia. We are developing and creating a platform that utilises A.I. to help match students and job seekers to the right opportunities relevant to them from Kindergarten up to the University along with vocational training centers and language schools and ofcourse to businesses and companies who need the right candidates. Our mission is to make it easier for anyone to find, filter and apply to educational institutions and companies in a more seamless manner.
This is an internship where you can improve your attention to details, critical thinking skills and creativity. We will encourage you to think more outside the box as well as give you an opportunity to come up with your own design concepts and if you need more experience in terms of developing creativity then you can still help us fix issues with our current design. You will have a chance to work with web and App developers as well as work closely with our product design manager who will supervise you and make sure you are on the right track.
Below are the important details you will need to take note of:
- Only English is spoken on the job
- Both International Students and Locals are welcome to apply
- International students in their home countries that are at least a 3 hours difference from Malaysia are welcome to apply
- We accept both Diploma and Bachelors students
- We can accept internships as short as 2 months (8 weeks)
- To work with our product design manager
- Designing app pages, features, buttons, layouts, etc
- Designing website pages, features, buttons, layouts, etc
- Designing marketing or promotional material
- Converting design files into ones suited for back-end developers
- Helping us design the best user experience for the website and our Mobile Application
- Suggest to improve software/application user experience
- To design marketing tools such as email templates, social media posts, banners, etc.
- To work with the marketing, business or psychology department when necessary
- If needed, designs for social media tools for our website and or mobile application
- Candidate must possess or currently be pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Graphics Design/ Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- Have a CGPA of at least 2.80
- Able to use Adobe Photoshop (must have at least basic knowledge)
- Able to use Adobe XD (If you understand how Photoshop works then you will be able to use XD)
- Able to adapt designs to different styles for various projects
- You must be able to work quickly and fluidly through all phases of the process, from research, to concept, to design and final execution
- Capable of executing design projects independently
- Able to think out of the box in generating new ideas for content creation
- A high degree of accuracy, proactivity and attention to detail
- Please provide the Link of artwork portfolio if applicable
- You can work from home for the whole internship period
- A reference letter can be requested upon completion of internship
- If you are a good fit with us and you are performing very well with the work, you may be eligible for a chance to be retained by the company as a either a part-timer or full-time.
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume