Trade Service Professional
CitiFull time Full day
- AThe Trade Service Professional (TSP) is a specialist in Trade products who works with clients one-on-one to identify their business needs and assist them with their day to day Trade transactions. TSP’s would also take end to end ownership of the Trade Transactions for their clients, inclusive but not limited to inquiries, investigations, quality and timeliness of service. This is to ensure we provide best in class Customer Service experience to our clients.
The primary responsibilities of a TSP includes:
- Exception management
- Transaction co-ordination
- Customer Education
- Customer Service
- Follow-up on client queries and its closure
- Liaising with various stakeholders such as branch, customers and internal departments to facilitate processing of trade transactions
- Attending to Customer calls/emails for handling/responding to Customer Queries
- Tracking & monitoring of priority transactions to ensure transactions are processed within specified TAT.
- Monitor exception to client transactions, informing the client, follow-up for resolution and liaising with operations to complete processing.
- Following up with different stakeholders i.e.Product Team, coverage and internal partners for timely resolution of pending transactions.
- Provide transaction based guidance to the client for operational and other requirements.
- Attend to queries and inquiries from the client and providing them timely update on transaction status.
- Escalating any challenges/delays in processing to TSU Head, Branch and Product Teams.
- Proactively calling customers to obtain feedback on a regular basis.
- Logging all inquiries in the inquiries management system/ PACT
- Track and Manage VOC for Trade clients against trade inquiries
- Supporting the processing teams for timely execution of the transactions as & when required.
The Product and sub-products covered with in the scope are mentioned below:
- Export LC Advising
- Export LC Confirmation
- Export Bill Scrutiny under LC
- Export Bill Discounting Export Collections Booking
- Export Bill Payments under LC and Collection
- Import LC Issuance
- Import Bill Scrutiny Under LC
- Import Bill Acceptances Under LC and Collections
- Import Payments Under LC and Collections
- Import Documentary Collections
- Trade Loans
- Open account payments
- Advance Payments
- Contract registration.
- Guarantees Supplier Finance and Post Dated Checks Discounting
Job Family Group:Institutional Trading
Job Family:Trade Support
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the "EEO is the Law" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume