Associate Digital Solutions
EricssonFull time Full day
We are now looking for a Second Level Operations Expert that will be responsible for the coordination, management, execution, and reactive/proactive maintenance activities that require a higher level of support than offered by the 1st level Operations. This person shall ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
Provide technical support to internal and external stakeholders on various systems and applications.
- Monitor system performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to identify root causes of issues and develop solutions.
- Maintain technical documentation and provide regular updates to the team.
- Assist in the deployment of new systems and applications.
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies and best practices related to L2 Operations.
- Maintain regular reporting to Manager on technical and departmental matters.
- Facilitate and support cross functional teams and other departments in meeting their objectives.
- Motivated, disciplined and contribute to an environment best suited for team work and knowledge sharing.
- Show high discipline to company policy and best practice in the area of legal and regulatory compliance.
Education & Experience Required:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field. Minimum 1 Year experience in a technical support role or related field.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: Pakistan (PK) || Pakistan : Federal : Islamabad || Pakistan : Punjab : Bahawalnagar || Pakistan : Punjab : Faisalabad || Pakistan : Punjab : Gujranwala || Pakistan : Punjab : Jhang || Pakistan : Punjab : Jhelum || Pakistan : Punjab : Lahore || Pakistan : Punjab : Multan || Pakistan : Punjab : Rahim Yar Khan || Pakistan : Punjab : Rawalpindi || Pakistan : Punjab : Sahiwal || Pakistan : Punjab : Sialkot
Req ID: 722974
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume