BU Procurement Manager (JM)
IFFCOFull time Full day
The role is responsible to support business by ensuring timely procurement of RM/PM while ensuring quality and best service standards. The incumbent is also responsible to ensure that contracts with local and overseas vendors are renewed on time.
Roles & Responsibilities
- To execute Purchase Strategy, Policies, Systems, Processes and Metrics as laid down by Central Purchase, in the Business Unit.
- For servicing the production plan of the business unit in respect of RM/PM.
- To establish MOQ’s for RM/PM and the reorder inventory levels based on lead times and consumption.
- To ensure call ups of centrally contracted Purchase Orders are as per production needs.
- For sourcing/selecting and negotiating with suppliers for local purchases including long term contracts.
- To optimize the service and quality elements of contracts, identify areas of improvement, engage pro-actively with suppliers and manufacturing to implement these improvements. Proactively engage suppliers on NPD for ingredients and recipe know how.
- Proactively collect and disseminate as appropriate market intelligence on vendor’s, supplies and competition.
- To support initiatives of central purchase in vendor development and material specifications.
- To be directly accountable for development of employees reporting to him and next level.
- To be responsible for implementing Vision and Values of the Group in his Businesses.
- Buying within budget prices
- Risk Mitigation of Supplies
- Working capital management
- Material availability
Work experience requirement
3-5 Years of functional experience in reputed Companies, in the relevant Industry/Sector.
Commensurate Technical or functional qualification with a Management Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration with specialization in Materials Management/ SCM/Operations/Packaging Management from a reputed Business School.
Manufacturing Operations and Industry Practices
Capacity Planning and Operational Efficiencies
Supply Chain Management Principles
Contract & Vendor management
Self and Team Management
Planning & Decision Making
Ownership & Result Orientation
Business Unit: Personal Care- Pakistan (PKBU03)
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume
Senior Laravel Engineer
Nextbridge (Pvt.) Ltd.Full time Full day
Nextbridge is seeking Senior Laravel Engineer to work with us using cutting edge technologies, tools, and processes. The work includes the whole spectrum of Web and software development tasks, such as writing web apps, unit testing and beyond. Experience: 4+...
Sr Artisan - Electrical
PepsiCoFull time Full day
Overview Responsible for the execution of regular maintenance, trouble shooting and preventive maintenance of all type of E&I equipments Responsibilities Summary : The required candidate would be responsible for executing the maintenance & trouble-shooting of electrical & instrumentation equipments, including,...
NielsenIQFull time Full day
Job Description We are the team that partners with clients to fuse data, science, and the talents of our people to provide measurement and improvement for the clients and markets we serve. We are the key link between NielsenIQ and...