FM Engineer L2 - RAN
NOKIAFull time Full day
Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you'll be part of
As Nokia's growth engine, we create value for communication service providers and enterprise customers by leading the transition to cloud-native software and as-a-service delivery models. Our inclusive team of dreamers, doers and disruptors push the limits from impossible to possible.
You will be part of RAN Second Line Maintenance team in Managed Service organisation.
What you will learn and contribute to
Are you passionate about solving problems?
As part of our team, you will:
- Work on Nokia Cloud RAN Infrastructure and NADCM
- Solving complex issues, collecting logs for issue escalation to Level 3 support
- Performing software upgrades
- RAN VNF on boarding activities
Your skills and experience
- Responsible for Administration, Configuration, testing and operation of Nokia Airframe Cloud Infra Structure
- Orchestration and automation of all software and configurations development lifecycle processes
- Automated event recovery, monitoring and anomaly detection
- Automation of build and deploy process, application asset management, Software Configuration Management (SCM)
It would be nice if you also had:
- Red Hat / Unix Certification
- Open Stack Certification
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume