Social Media Associate
FiveRivers TechnologiesFull time Full day
- Manage and maintain social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram, to ensure that content is engaging, informative, and aligned with the content strategy.
- Engage with our audience across multiple social media channels, responding to comments, messages, and feedback in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Monitor social media channels for brand mentions, feedback, and comments, and respond in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including designers, marketers, and subject matter experts, to develop content that aligns with business objectives.
- Analyze social media metrics and provide regular reports on performance, insights, and recommendations for improvement.
- Stay up-to-date with social media trends, best practices, and emerging technologies, and make recommendations for new approaches and tools.
Perks & Benefits
Paid Time Off
A generous leave and PTO package which consists of medical, casual, and annuals, and year-end complete leave encashment.
Trips & Events
We have a dedicated calendar for company-sponsored trips, holiday celebratory events, and regular in-house recreational activities.
We are an active member of communities for marketing, disrupt, and technology. You get an awesome chance to represent us.
We offer a healthcare plan for prescription coverage as well as inpatient and outpatient care.
Maternity / Paternity Leave
Extended time off for all moms and dads to-be to focus on their family life, and return to work with a fresh mind and a plan.
We conduct regular in-house and virtual training programs where everyone can learn about the latest in technology.
We provide options to plan your work activities around personal or family commitments for the perfect work-life balance
FiveRivers Technologies is all about working hard but having fun too. Participate in both indoor and outdoor games.
Company-sponsored team lunches are ice-breakers, giving you a chance to know your team and the leadership.
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume