AkzoNobelFull time Full day
Date: May 8, 2023
Location: Lahore, PK
We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.
To support production manager on day to day basis to ensure that all finished products are delivered to customer with right quality and on time with desired manufacturing KPIs
- To investigate process inefficiencies and suggest corrective actions to improve manufacturing KPIs.
- To provide daily technical assistant to production for resolution of problems so that agreed production output and quality standards can be achieved.
- To screen and approve new recipes in order to ensure manufacturing instruction are clear and practicable so that operations can be accomplished efficiently and safely.
- To make suggestions on modifications to current equipment and process in order to maximize machine utilization and process efficiency.
- To plan and hold technical training sessions for workers /first line mangers in order to enhance their on - the -job skill and understanding of paint technology
- To investigate all customer complaints and suggest corrective measures to avoid reoccurrence. Corrective measures suggested are continuously followed until these are closed.
- To review plant capacity on a regular basis, highlight equipment bottleneck and work with Production & Engineering Manager to resolve those capacity issues.
- Update RCCP on regular basis so that correct plant loading can be done
- To monitor the utilities of plant on daily basis and highlight inefficiencies.
- To enter master data in new recipes e.g. resources, standard batch size, standard lead time etc
- BSc Engineering
- Minimum of 6-8 years of experience in Paint, FMCG or chemical industry.
- Hands-on experience of working on Production Processes in a hazardous environment (preferred)
- Experience and a proven track record of handling highly skilled to labor-level contractors
- Awareness and practical exposure to carrying out modifications on running plants.
- Must have proven track record of working on safety, health and environment (SHE) management systems.
At AkzoNobel we are highly committed to ensuring an inclusive and respectful workplace where all employees can be their best self. We strive to embrace diversity in a context of tolerance. Our talent acquisition process plays an integral part in this journey, as setting the foundations for a diverse environment. For this reason we train and educate on the implications of our Unconscious Bias in order for our TA and hiring managers to be mindful of them and take corrective actions when applicable. In our organization, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Requisition ID: 30282
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume