Executive Assistant to the Co-founder & CEO
Septem SystemsFull time Full day
Established in 2016, SEPTEM SYSTEMS is a technology, consultancy and services firm with a focal point of helping and assisting organizations to precedent amidst radical business and technology solutions.
SEPTEM SYSTEMS possesses an upright stature due to the pillars that surround our entire organization with a firm belief directed towards, INVENTING-Continuously leaping off cliffs and growing our wings on the way down.
INNOVATING-a substantial idea executed astonishingly and relayed in a way that is both intuitive and commodiously celebrates the magic of the original concept.
INSPIRING-Stimulating a sense of motivation among people around the globe. We collude with firms to frame and actualize powerful & prosperous business solutions. For organizations getting in touch with us, is equivalent to turning their business dreams and goals into immediate reality through accurate execution.
We have also joined forces with organizations such as UNICEF(United Nations International Children’s Emergency FUND), UNODC(United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime), SNG(Sub National Governance), TPI LUMS(Technology for People Initiative) and OPM(Oxford Policy Management) co-extensively creating an affirmative effect through both Business and Social well being optique.
Here at SEPTEM SYSTEMS, while perpetuating a magnificent service delivery caliber, we acquire an exquisite and penetrating technical skill set, frameworks & adequate practices including Enterprise Software Development, Website Development, Product Development, Digital Marketing and Data Sciences, which is achieved through impactful digital transformation.
Providing result driven business solutions to our clients as well as helping to accelerate their growth is our ultimate end goal.
The Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters. The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison to the board of directors and senior management teams; organizes & coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts. The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Bachelor's degree required.
- Strong work tenure: 6 months - 2 years.
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications, partnership development, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
- Must thrive in an intense, do-it-yourself, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work well within a cross-functional team environment and diverse communities.
Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for meetings etc.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO.
- Work closely with the CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the company.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Provide event management support as requested.
- Provide hospitality to all guests and help to create a welcoming environment.
- Manage all aspects of organization’s office services.
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume