Senior Writer - Consumer E-commerce Brand
VASLFull time Full day
We are looking for a talented and experienced Senior Writer to join our team to create compelling product descriptions, social media content and blogs for our consumer ecommerce brand. The ideal candidate should have experience in e-commerce niche, a clear understanding of common e-commerce growth scenarios, and proven work experience as a Product Copywriter, Copywriter, or similar role.
- Prepare promotional material, writing product descriptions and creating text for online advertisements
- Write clear and compelling copy to describe products
- Listing products online and cross check with team on accuracy of the content
- Collaborate with designers to create appealing graphics that compliment text for blogs or emails
- Apply SEO principles to maximize reach to our target audience
- Craft sales emails and social media content
- Ensure that all content is consistent with our brand voice, style, and tone
- Proofread and edit all content to ensure it is free from errors and inaccuracies
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in ecommerce writing and apply them to our content creation process
- 1-3 years of experience writing in e-commerce niche
- A clear understanding of common e-commerce growth scenarios, including mastering your marketing, inventory, expansion and sales growth
- Proven work experience as a Product Copywriter, Copywriter, or similar role
- Strong communication, collaboration and project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with the following software would be preferred: SEO keyword research tool, Shopify, Asana, Canva and Slack
We offer a competitive salary and opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. If you have a passion for writing and e-commerce, we encourage you to apply for this exciting position!
Job Type: Full-time
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume
Programme Associate (Data Analyst)-G6
UNFull time Full day
WFP celebrates and embraces diversity. It is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all its employees and encourages qualified candidates to apply irrespective of race, colour, national origin, ethnic or social background, genetic information, gender, gender identity...
RFP (Development of a National Framework on Patient Safety & Quality of Care)
UNFull time Full day
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY ONLINE Purpose of the Consultancy The purpose of this consultancy the Institution is to provide technical expertise to the Ministry of National Health Services, Regulations, and Coordination (Mo/NHSR&C) in the development of a National Framework for...
Director Research, Marketing & Communications (RMC)
Karandaaz PakistanFull time Full day
Overall Design, develop and implement both long-term strategy and implementation systems for Research, Marketing & Communications at KRN. Act as an ambassador of Karandaaz at external platforms and represent the RMC stream in front of internal committees and the Board...