EricssonFull time Full day
About this opportunity
The Integration Engineer will be the Single Point of Contact for all technical deployments, troubleshooting and configuration for Mobile Financial Services delivery in opco. The role requires strong technical acumen and a deep end to end understanding of MFS infrastructure and related setup. Talent will also be responsible among other duties to share feedback to Business Analyst counterpart and Customer Adaptation Centre for the purposes of process and code improvement.
What you will do
- Install, Integrate, commission the network nodes under Ericsson Wallet Platform solution.
- Support Business Analyst and Solution Architect for new requirements and design changes.
- Understand technical requirements as specified in the Solution document.
- Perform EWP Integration and configuration changes activities within approved change window.
- Prepare test cases in consultation with Solution Architect/BA & Conduct Integration tests with 3 PP’s
- Report progress of assigned activities to the respective Business Analyst and CPM.
- Change Board participation & Change Coordination between MTN/3PP & GNOC
- Coordinate UAT/SIT result sign off
- End to end issue handling and coordination with GSC
- Internal & external Audit handling
- Support in fixing and resolution of technical issues on EWP
- Engage closely with customer and other stakeholders during the testing phase of solutions
- Overall responsible for use case testing and relay defect feedback to Customer Adaptation Centre
You will bring
- Experience in Ericsson Converged Wallet Solution Integration or equivalent Wallet/Fintech product 2+ Years
- Experience in Managed Services in Operational assurance or SME areas. 3+ Years
- Proven achievement in BSS.
- Understanding of Ericsson Wallet Platform or adjacent BSS domains products as Charging System
- BSS Experience 3+ years
- Strong leadership skills with focus on team performance
- Result oriented with customer first attitude
- Can handle stressful and ambiguous situations
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English and French
- Self-motivated with strong drive and initiative, collaborative, relating and networking
- Outgoing personality that finds it easy to cooperate and establish relationships across organizational boundaries and in a global environment
- University degree in Technology, preferably MSC
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office Tools
- Understanding of Integration Protocols /API’s
- Working knowledge of a variety of programing languages, including Java, HTML and Python
- Understanding of Devops processes
- Good experience of GNU/Linux, Open Source and Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, Artifactory
- Shell scripting / Python /Bash / Perl/ Java and Groovy.
- Hands-on experience of GIT, Stash, GitHub/Bitbucket etc. and release branching models, Jenkins is preferred.
- Standard IT security practices such as encryption, certificates and key management.
- Maintaining internet facing production-grade applications in virtualized environments such as cloud computing platforms and services.
- Working with scalable networking technologies such as Load Balancers/Firewalls and web standards (REST APIs, web security mechanisms).
- Working with deployment and orchestration technologies (such as Mesos, OpenStack, Ansible and Spinnaker).
- Understanding of open-source server software (such as NGINX, RabbitMQ, Redis, Elasticsearch).
- Good knowledge on Containers, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Good Knowledge of F5, VMware & PKS.
- Good understanding of Oracle DB, SQL.
Why join Ericsson ?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: Pakistan (PK) || Pakistan : Federal : Islamabad
Req ID: 722751
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume