Quality Assurance Engineer
Emerald LabsFull time Full day
About Emerald Labs
Emerald Labs is a Hybrid software development company based out of Texas, USA with an off-shore office here in Lahore, Pakistan. We specialize in developing MVP for high-growth startups based in the USA. Our mission is to connect great Pakistani talent with great companies across the USA.
As an SQA Engineer, we expect you to oversee Quality Assurance for multiple projects. You will be required to oversee all aspects of software and product testing within the company. This may include developing test strategies, drawing up test documents, identifying faults, and reviewing QA reports.
- Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Execute Test Plans.
- To understand and adhere to the defined SDLC/STLC (Software Development Life Cycle/Software Testing Life Cycle / Procedures).
- Review and analyze requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, providing timely feedback.
- To prioritize the testing efforts and be able to change between tasks.
- Play the role of test engineer: Design, develop, and execute manual and automated tests.
- Identify and report issues found, then verify that issues are resolved.
- Perform regression testing.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs.
- Constantly learning and improving on the knowledge of testing tools.
- Identify key KPIs for product quality.
Skills and Qualifications
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field.
- 1-3 years of practical experience in testing APIs and manual testing.
- Experience/knowledge of automated testing in Selenium Webdriver is a plus.
- Complete understanding of SDLC and STLC.
- Knowledge of Software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence.
- Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving constructive feedback and turning it into process improvements.
Mondays to Fridays
10 am - 7 pm
Job Type: Full-time
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume